Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if i want egg moves nidorina and evos cant learn like amnesia,. so more specific how do i get amnesia nidoking XD

Djengo, I said that earlier, and you completely ignored what I said, Bad bad man :P:P

To get any egg moves onto Nidoking you must breed with a female nidoran and hope for the male egg which is possible
Sorry! I didnt notice it, maybe coz u didnt elaborate to much but I apologize =|

What does Diamond and Pearl consider to be incest? I know that a starly can't breed with its children, but a ditto can. How does the game determine if a pokemon is "too related to that pokemon to breed with it".

What do people mean when they say FEAR.

I've read it on this board a few times, and its always capitalized.. is it an acronym for something?

I've read it on this board a few times, and its always capitalized.. is it an acronym for something?
I dont actually know what FEAR stands for but it generally referres to a rattata with focus sash and quick attack/endeavour... I think you can see where this will lead

What does Diamond and Pearl consider to be incest? I know that a starly can't breed with its children, but a ditto can. How does the game determine if a pokemon is "too related to that pokemon to breed with it".
Actually, it was only GSC where inbreeding wasn't possible. From Advance onward, there was nothing stopping you from breeding a Pokemon with its own mother/sister/daughter/grandmother etc.

Disturbing but true.

And the way it worked in GSC, as far as I can remember, is that parents always passed their Defense IV to opposite-gendered children, and Pokemon with identical Defense IVs couldn't breed, the game would say that they're "brimming with energy." I might be a bit off on this, but it's something like this.

Actually, it was only GSC where inbreeding wasn't possible. From Advance onward, there was nothing stopping you from breeding a Pokemon with its own mother/sister/daughter/grandmother etc.

Disturbing but true.

And the way it worked in GSC, as far as I can remember, is that parents always passed their Defense IV to opposite-gendered children, and Pokemon with identical Defense IVs couldn't breed, the game would say that they're "brimming with energy." I might be a bit off on this, but it's something like this.
wow..... that is soooo wrong (not your solution but the whole inbreeding) also if you were brimming with energy wouldnt you want to do it more?

wow..... that is soooo wrong (not your solution but the whole inbreeding) also if you were brimming with energy wouldnt you want to do it more?
i guess pokemon of old got horny, but not enough to pound their mothers.. and they're brimming with energy because they WANT to fuck, but can't..

present day pokes just close their eyes and imagine misty.

I need advice on using the rebattle Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie/Heatran AR code:

Can I save after using the cheat and still be able to rebattle it without the AR ?
Does using the cheat affect any other aspects of gameplay if I've already gotten the National dex?
Does anyone care that I use an Action Replay to SR for Azelf?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I'm pretty sure it's:

Focus Sash
Endeavor
And
Rape

A Pokémon holding Focus Sash to get to 1 HP, then using Endeavor to get the opponent that low, and using a priority move to finish the opponent off.

FEAR stands for
Focus sash
Endeavor
quick Attack
Rattata.

Related is PIE, Phanpy with Endeavor and Ice Shard, added benefit of Sandstorm immunity and no Ice Immunities, meaning that the Rat gets outclassed.

FEAR stands for
Focus sash
Endeavor
quick Attack
Rattata.

Related is PIE, Phanpy with Endeavor and Ice Shard, added benefit of Sandstorm immunity and no Ice Immunities, meaning that the Rat gets outclassed.
Sry... I'm just trying to make it easier to tell apart...

Yea, but people just say FEAR because it makes sense and it's a word. Either way, it's a crappy strategy. It gets killed by way too many different things way too easily. Smeargle or the elephant are my favourites for doing it, because they each have something more than just Endeavor and a Priority Move, something else that sells them.

I've been wondering this for a while but I for some reason can not figure out is how to get the egg move counter onto Cacnea. Lots of pokemon in the monster egg group can learn it as an egg move but I still can't see which Pokemon can learn counter.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How do you check the nature of a shadow pokemon you just caught in XD? I can find the stats, but not the nature. How am I supposed to SR for Tangrowth without it?

How do you check the nature of a shadow pokemon you just caught in XD? I can find the stats, but not the nature. How am I supposed to SR for Tangrowth without it?
It's possible to narrow possible natures down by seeing if any stats are higher/lower than normal, otherwise you'll just need to purify it until it reveals its nature.

As for the earlier Cacnea question, Cacnea isn't in the Monster egg group. It's in the Plant and Humanshape groups. Checking Serebii's Pokedex, potential parents that learn Counter by leveling up are Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Breloom and Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)