Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I battle someone on wi-fi, and they use pokemon that I haven't seen yet (in the wild or in a trainer battle in game), will that pokemon be added to my pokedex as a "seen" entry?

Here's a question. I think I read somewhere something about erasing your diamond/pearl file if you start a pokemon ranger game and save. Is there any truth to this? Can I safely restart ranger to rebeat it even though I've got a Pearl file on my gameboy?

Here's a question. I think I read somewhere something about erasing your diamond/pearl file if you start a pokemon ranger game and save. Is there any truth to this? Can I safely restart ranger to rebeat it even though I've got a Pearl file on my gameboy?

The "memory" is on the cartrige. If you have dp and pokemon ranger, you can play them both on the same ds (unless you do wierd shit). I should know, i've done.

What is a good counter for Deoxys-S in OU?
I've defeated 3 in the past 30 minutes with my trick room shuppet. So trick room counters it good.

Apart from that it seems heatran does nicely when superpower is absent and my bronzong is holding most of them off pretty good aswell.

For Rain Dance, if I lead with Bronzong, do I give it Damp Rock for 8 turn rain or Lum Berry so it doesn't get slept
Well that depends on how much your team needs rain dance. If your entire team needs it I guess damp rock would be prefered. You can also try to throw sleep talk on him to absorb sleep.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The description for Roar says "Has a priority of -5" or something along those lines. What exactly does that mean?
It means it goes after any move that has a priority of -4 and before any move that has a priority of -6, regardless of the user's Speed stat.

Metalkid's Damage Calc has been REALLY acting up for me lately.. Can someone do a Damage Calc for me? I need to know how many EVs a Hasty Gengar needs to 2HKO Blissey with a Life Orb.

Please PM me the EVs.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)