Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yoko Rains, yes, the child will always be the same as the mother. However, the child will be a Magby because Magby is the first Pokemon in the evolution chain.

When I have a battle with my friend, (NOT ON WiFi, but in the Union Room? or the 2nd floor in pkmn center) do all the pokemons get scaled to lvl 100?

No. You have to have wireless internet set up anywhere you try to get Wifi to work. Usually if your house is set up with wireless internet you can get access to it, unless it has WPA encryption.

If you have a USB connector then I think that it works if your computer has internet. If you don't have one, you need wireless.

Movie Darkrai

Are movie Darkrai's IVs Capped at 31 as well? I got a Darkrai today, Quirky, with like 46 IV in some stats... It's met fateful encounter... Jul. 14, 2007. In Cherish Ball, with the right moveset, Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon...

I'm just wondering if it's possible that Movie Darkrais are just stronger than a normal one (such as one caught on Newmoon or DEMO Rai.)

ONLY ANSWER if you are SURE please.

Are movie Darkrai's IVs Capped at 31 as well? I got a Darkrai today, Quirky, with like 46 IV in some stats... It's met fateful encounter... Jul. 14, 2007. In Cherish Ball, with the right moveset, Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon...

I'm just wondering if it's possible that Movie Darkrais are just stronger than a normal one (such as one caught on Newmoon or DEMO Rai.)

ONLY ANSWER if you are SURE please.
It probably has EVs on it, which is where the high stats are coming from. There's no way anything can have a higher-than 31 IV.

Ok, concerning Numel and Camerupt abilities:

Will a Numel with Simple evolve into a Camerupt with Rock Solid while an Oblivious Numel with evolve into one with Magma Armour? Or is it reversed? Or is it random upon evolution? (please say its not random...) Thanks.

@Fade Away: It was, just it got a lot better. They extended the number of turns it worked. TTar was great with it back in R/S/E, among other dudes.

@Suicunes_Secret: Most things that have a 3rd gen ability for both evolutions and a 4th gen one for both evolutions have 3rd gen evolve into 3rd gen, and yea. Like Tyrogue and the Hitmons. So I'm gonna guess that the way you put it is how it'll work (Simple-->Solid Rock) one

Ok, concerning Numel and Camerupt abilities:

Will a Numel with Simple evolve into a Camerupt with Rock Solid while an Oblivious Numel with evolve into one with Magma Armour? Or is it reversed? Or is it random upon evolution? (please say its not random...) Thanks.
If it's from DP, a Simple Numel becomes a Solid Rock Camerupt, while an Oblivious Numel gets Magma Armor when it evolves.

If it's an Oblivious Numel from an Advance game, then it's random which ability it'll get if it evolves in DP.

If it's from DP, a Simple Numel becomes a Solid Rock Camerupt, while an Oblivious Numel gets Magma Armor when it evolves.

If it's an Oblivious Numel from an Advance game, then it's random which ability it'll get if it evolves in DP.
Woo, thank gosh. i'm breeding in DP so now I know what Numel ability to shoot for since I (obviously) want Solid Rock.

I'm breeding my jolly ditto (with everstone) with a male Salamance.
But the eggs are not Jolly. Any of them (more than 20).

What is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)