Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may just have go freeze myself till this game is released. This wait is even more frustrating then trying to find a wii right when it was released!

I think I may just have so freeze myself till this game is released. This wait is even more frustrating then trying to find a wii right when it was released!
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but since you're not on AIM, I guess I'll have to say it here:

We should be playing this now. For the 2nd time. Why aren't we playing Brawl? D=

i'm kind of confused as to what marth and ness's statuses are

but maybe they are like the first people you unlock through se

I thought the exact same thing and I'm having trouble not getting my hopes up for Ridley (one of my two most wanted characters) in case it all turns out to be a coincidence.

http://smashnexus.net/index.php?opt...=74:the-game-is-out-there&catid=1:latest-news

fuck i cant read that right now i have to go to school aaaaaaaaaaaaa

edit:
Luigi and Marth are out of place according to the 35 roster.

Sweet lord, i went to play Metroid for an hour and what i find back?, that awesome kickass intense intro and visual confirmation of Ness and Marth.... jeez, i'm overwhelmed.

Ness's my boy, i'm glad he is helping Lucas, he was kind of a girly boy.

i'm pretty sure an almightgoat alt made that 35 character roster

regardless

it is pretty fucking obvious that it's fake, it's just ridiculous how many people believe it

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2169622

Someone's probably uploading it to youtube if you don't have an account.

F-Zero stage confirmed
Final Destination is there
3 pages for stages, 1 for new ones, 1 for old ones, 1 for custom

Character select screen is white til you pick a character, then black once you do

Actually, no, they fit perfectly :( You have to read the order from left to right and top to bottom. When Marth and Luigi are unlocked, they go between Pikachu and Diddy, pushing Diddy from the far right in the top row to the second row. The leak predicted Pikachu, Marth, Luigi, Diddy in that order, and that's the order we have.

I wasn't expecting the Dojo update to be on par with all the spoilers flying around today, but, wow, I was wrong. SO MUCH MUSIC. I was expecting one or two songs per stage at the start, at most! Man, the soundtrack to this game is going to be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)