Look At What I Chained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
They're pretty awesome :)

Now I'm going for Spoink but I don't think I have enough repels and I can't be bothered battling for more moneys.

EDIT: 10. 149 repels left x___x

EDIT2: Got one at 35! MissPiggie :)
Timid (Yes!) Own Tempo (Not so yes, but not such a big deal)
15-19 / 30 (lol) / 4-8 / 0-3 / 1-5 / 28-30

Ahahahaa lol shit except for speed. Still will work as a CMer.

EDIT3: 40 and resetting.
Timid AND Thick Fat!
20 - 23 / 16 - 23 / 28 / 21 - 25 / 14 - 18 / 15 - 19
Woo Hoo!

Yay, I finally chained my first shinies! Got 3 shiny Shinx's! Unfortunately I ran out of max repels (after exhausting 100 of them) so I couldn't get any more. Still, that totally made my day.
My first chained shinies was 3 Shinx's too, what the hell. Unfortunately, they're all Jolly with terrible IV's :'/

Also, awesome Spoink Lord Sunday :O I'd want one :D
Well, my Eevee chain broke at 34, I think I'll cry. Chain in the Trophy Garden is terrible. I'll try again later.

Bidoof, the master. If exists a pokémon that love break chains (and hearts) it's him :/

Eevee chain is at 10, it's hard even to find it to start the chain >.>

well... extremely off-topic but my DS will not read my pearl game and i cannot update with my new goodies until i figure out why. :( anyone that can help me gets a free shiny something... either geodude, ditto, impish camerupt, or phanpy (which i have yet to update but there were a couple with pretty decent IVs iirc)

maybe theres dust in the card slot. either that or your game is broken. have you tried playing other games with the ds?

Got careless, snapped my Shinx chain after only one shiny. I put my DS down, came back and didn't realize I had already reset the radar and stepped into a one-away patch.

Trying again ASAP...

yea my diamond game works...

but i've carefully examined the gold strips and they appear more or less the same in both games. there aren't any apparent scratches on one that would render it unusable...

ive already thoroughly read the nintendo site and they dont offer much in the way of help.

also where should i post my query to get responses from the greater smogon community?

I would think that Nintendo tech support would be a better place to ask for help then Smogon.

It's a hunch, but they just might know more about troubleshooting video game problems than the people on Smogon.

I'm going with a Timid, a Modest and a Bold Synchronizer. I still don't know exactly what I want :S probably Timid for Espeon and Jolteon. Modest it's for Espeon, Jolteon and Glaceon. Bold it's for Umbreon and Vaporeon.
vaporeon and umbreon are probably the coolest eevee shinies. espeon is cool too, but jolteon looks dumb, flareons not worth it (the colours retty close) and glaceon and leafeons palette swaps are barely noticable even with both sprites next to each other.

vaporeon and umbreon are probably the coolest eevee shinies. espeon is cool too, but jolteon looks dumb, flareons not worth it (the colours retty close) and glaceon and leafeons palette swaps are barely noticable even with both sprites next to each other.
How dare you insult Espeon's shiny sprite while praising Vaporeon's.

I agree, Jolteon and Flareon looks dumb, but if I found an Eevee that have good IV's to be an Espeon, the next one will evolve into a Jolteon.

But I think I'll start with the Bold Synchronizer. Vaporeon and Umbreon :heart:

Probably all them needs HP or Wish :(
Leafeon don't need them if it's using the Swords Dance passer set. Flareon probably don't need them too but I don't want a Flareon ._.
So I think I'll go for an Espyjump or/and a Leafeon. I'll decide later.

Hard to believe, I know, but I've gotten 36 shiny Ralts through the PokeRadar...that's the most for me.

This happened a while ago, though, so I've traded most of them away. I still have plenty spares, I'm just too lazy to trade them. Of course, I kept the best ones for myself. I think I have their IVs somewhere...

I also captured 19 shiny Togepi with the PokeRadar a while ago.

I don't PokeRadar as much now, but if I wanted to, I'm sure I could break my record of shinies obtained from one chain.

Edit: You guys are making me feel like chaining for Eevee in the Trophy Garden, lol.

Sunday

Spoink chain still going as I left my DS on overnight

@ Arcadia, You can have your pick of one once I'm done chaining :D I don't know what I'd do with a ton of shiny spoink lol.

EDIT: 120 super repels + 7 Max.

EDIT2: Got one more, 60 repels and 7 Max repels left...

Wow, lots of successes!!!! Congrats everyone!

Eevee is such a buzzkill because of its egg moves, I hate it. It would be the perfect pokemon to chain otherwise because of so many viable natures. Gah!

Tomorrow I'm going to venture back into my enemy the Sandstorm. I wish Vibrava was as easy as Beldum, but I think I can break through this time if I do it in the morning.

I've observed that a lot of people are losing focus. Don't do that, lol. It's the easiest way to break a post-40 chain by far. Read that section of the guide for my further analysis.

Sunday - Congrats on Spoink!! Battle the two old people outside of the trophy garden for money. They give 24,000 each with an amulet coin, you get bank in no time at all.

Dunk - Now that's concentration! Didn't your name used to be Dawn?

Thanks for all the responses. <3 this topic!

Sunday

If anyone wants a Timid Own Tempo Shiny Spoink PM me as I have three that I don't really want to keep.

Here's the exact IVs of my best Spoink
Timid Thick Fat #325 Spoink: 21 / 22 / 28 / 23 / 14 / 15
Hidden Power Type is 'Bug'. Hidden Power Power is 66.

Next day! Trying to chain for caterpie again and it breaks with a KIRLIA! OMG! >__< Don't know what I do wrong nowadays... x__x Im using the 4-grid to it's fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)