Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively if you don't have rare candies, just stick it in daycare.
Forgot about Day Care.... Thanks.
About which level can i find my IVs accurately? If i can't avoid EVs till that particular level, wont it affect the IV calculations?
Also, how to obtain Jirachi, Celebi and those guys on Diamond/Pearl?

There are berries that reduce EVs, one for each stat. I don't know offhand what they are and my browser is acting up, but I'll edit them in soon enough.

Pomeg berry lowers HP EV
Kelpsy berry lowers attack EV
Qualot berry lowers defense EV
Hondew berry lowers Sp atk EV
Grepa berry lowers Sp Def EV
Tamato berry lowers speed EV

I think each one lowers the EV by 10, I'm not sure about that though.

Forgot about Day Care.... Thanks.
About which level can i find my IVs accurately? If i can't avoid EVs till that particular level, wont it affect the IV calculations?
Also, how to obtain Jirachi, Celebi and those guys on Diamond/Pearl?
Usually 20 is a good level to get the basic idea of your ivs. That's what I do when I breed on Emerald. On obtaining Jirachi you'll either have to get it from an event or from the colosseum bonus disk in America. Celebi is the pokemon in the bonus disc if you got the jap version.

Hello, i have problems deciding if I should keep the Giratina I caught or not o.o...
Giratina - Serious
HP - 31
Atk - 16/17
Def - 25
Sp.Atk - 26/27
Sp.Def - 10/11
Spd - 30/31

Is this good enough for a standard or should I keep rebattling?

Usually 20 is a good level to get the basic idea of your ivs. That's what I do when I breed on Emerald. On obtaining Jirachi you'll either have to get it from an event or from the colosseum bonus disk in America. Celebi is the pokemon in the bonus disc if you got the jap version.
How do i do a proper estimate of my IVs if i get some EVs on the way to level 20 ?

Who on Smogon is a trustworthy person who could hack me a pokemon for my team?(besides Slakingmaster since he hasnt been active for a while)

So this is probably a stupid question, but I figured this was the place to ask it.

My question is about choice scarf boost vs. speed boost from yanmega. I guess I always assumed scarf boosts speed by 2 stages, but after my max speed adamant weavile was outrun by a two boosted yanmega, I'm assuming scarf only boosts by one stage. Is this correct?

So this is probably a stupid question, but I figured this was the place to ask it.

My question is about choice scarf boost vs. speed boost from yanmega. I guess I always assumed scarf boosts speed by 2 stages, but after my max speed adamant weavile was outrun by a two boosted yanmega, I'm assuming scarf only boosts by one stage. Is this correct?
Scarf doesn't boost by one stage, it boosts Speed by 1.5x.

Most people just consider it semi-legit im not saying i agree or disagree just that thats the opinion of alot of people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)