BattleStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey BS, you still haven't aswered my question. You said that the AT is biased, so where has it said anything biased?
    If you want to, you can use the Significant Figures in the TAM-G archives for your own significant figures.

I remembered the Ex-TRC boss' name. TRC Boss Lux, right?
    Are you still online?

I'm just giving you an example; you'll have to accept my ignorance. I wasn't here when you took command.

I don't see your problem with me being temp. CMDR, as I might assign you a mission. Artemus said I could assign missions.
    It's not a takeover; it's simply a temporary command while Artemus is gone, and you're not one to talk with takeovers; as I know you took over TRC from the other guy who's name escapes me.
    boss, why wont u subscribe TRC to The Old Newsboys? im going to edit and publish it so im going make sure its not Anti-TRC.
    I am on FB too you know.....
    Easy to find me, eldest sister, same last name, 2 years older
    The Smogon Spriters has begun a new spriting contest. Whether you're an expert spriter or just a beginner, come on and join it. If you're inexperienced, you'll never get better by sulking about it; so wynaut (haha) come get some practice. Eventually you maybe as good as me ^-^ (I'm kidding. No one is as good as me) :P
    I was wondering if I could open a sprite request thread, sponsored by the Smogon Spriters, in TRC?
    Attention Uber Agency Member!

We have offically decided to start a newspaper! This paper will be called the Arceus Herald. If you think you can help please visit the discussion and post your interest if not visit the group anyway and check out the varitey of discussions and events going on at the moment!

Also, if you have not gone the the Rankings, Jobs and Signing Up discussion to sign up please do so now so you can get your uber agency career underway!

~Palkia Pvt. Axmaster68
    Dark Saber asked me to join the TAM-G. I told him no, since the rules say you have to be a "team-style" group leader to join. He sent me another request. Can you please ask him to stop nagging about joining the TAM-G?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…