Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a random nickname I came up for you, converting the "nix" at the end of your name into a clever nickname.
    lol, Karp? No way. He's already good enough. And it appears that people who signed up on the old thread get priority :D
    Yep. But it makes all the difference :D.
    Also, thought I'd point this out to you, Karp started his fanfic on serebii, you might want to look at it sometime. It makes me want to get off my lazy butt and do some writing. Unfortunately, while most of my teachers agree I'm a good writer, they also agree my ideas are incoherent, non-sequitur, and completely random. If I wrote a fanfic, the 4th wall would have to be torn down, because they're doing construction on the third floor, and Mr. Stallone wants his new office done before march.
    Yep. But it makes all the difference :D.
    Also, thought I'd point this out to you, Karp started his fanfic on serebii, you might want to look at it sometime. It makes me want to get off my lazy butt and do some writing. Unfortunately, while most of my teachers agree I'm a good writer, they also agree my ideas are incoherent, non-sequitur, and completely random. If I wrote a fanfic, the 4th wall would have to be torn down, because they're doing construction on the third floor, and Mr. Stallone wants his new office done before march.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…