ck49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhh no Timid with max Speed gives you 22 Speed with Scarf, which is what I recommend.
    It depends what you want Magnemite to do.

If you want to purely trap Steel-types, then I suggest a set of Substitute, Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, and Hidden Power Ice. If you want to revenge kill with it, use a Choice Scarf set with Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Ground, Flash Cannon, and Explosion.
    Well, I haven't been active on Smogon. I just posted a trade thread yesterday.
    I'm online and will possibly be on a while now. Send me a PM on shoddy. I've got the same username.
    I'm just jumping on and checking every now and then, as my dad is being the same way about homework lol. Sorry I couldn't get on earlier. We have almost a 12 hour time difference, so maybe I can battle tonight (Saturday) and you can battle in the morning (Sunday, I hope I'm getting the zones correct). Does that work for you? Sorry I missed getting on earlier.
    I guess my team is approved also. I agree, it would be nice to see an updated post first. Hopefully I can battle on Saturday, morning for me, night for you, unless something else works better.
    Thats good, Im glad to see you're starting up thread and can RNG. Thats already something you have over me :P

In the future, would you mind if I call you up for the occasional breeding project? You can get some credits in my thread that way.
    In response to your entry in my giveaway:
    I appreciate the entry, and like your paragraph, but like I said having a trade thread is something you need, because I want to get my name around.

Sorry, but thanks for entering anyways! (keep in mind if you still want the chimchar, you might get one if you make a really good offer on my thread [look at my wants and get me something from there]. Then I might trade you a non-redis copy.)
    sorry but since wildeep thinks my pokemon aren't legitimate ill be waiting till they get hack checked and than make a new thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…