no problem:)
    look what i got as well
    [IMG]
    Riolu:timid/steadfast
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Special moves:None
    This is the Riley's Riolu egg, you receive in the iron island

btw you have semi redis on cubone :)
    PS. Add 4297 5359 5231; so I can trade you the Suicune; I will need you to help me clone it, since the rom I clone with currently has the female Growlithe egg at the daycare.
    oh jesus ffs, i don't know if am going to be able to get that growlithe. The unfinished research is messing with me in HGSS. Ive been trying like a bunch of seeds and all of them, the IVs end up being a number off or one or two IVs are off by alot. But, since I said I'd take on the breeding project, I'll give you the suicune I stated previously for now.
    Oh nah, that SID thing wasnt even for breeding. It was just to change my SID and ID because I got the .sav file online. It wasnt breeding related. Anyways, I do RNG now for SID and ID for shiny Legendary catching in HG/SS. It's so esay to do on DeSmUme. Anyways, for the troubles I've caused for you, I'll throw in a copy of a Shiny Suicune i RNGd with the method above (using Kazo's video guide :)) Uh, you can have the same distribution rights to it as the Treecko ive traded you before.
    [IMG]
    Cubone:Jolly/LightningRod (requested by her)
    31/31/31/19/31/31
    Special moves:None

here is what i got for you miria:)
    (its female and i have a versoin available in egg)
    well u cant do chance when abusing since you will get the ivs from whatever target spread you abuse off
    Nah, you go ahead and keep it. And lol, i almost messed up the IVs AGAIN the order was HP/Atk/Def/Spd/SAtk/SDef rofl. Anyways yep; same time tomorrow I'll see you.
    Eh, and mind as well make that Growlithe fully redis if you still plan on trading it
    So.. give me like one more day. Well meet back around this time tomorrow to 100% complete the trade. Sorry for your troubles.
    crap fa reals? eh you just kkeep that guy for now; ill go breed another one
    T.T I knew it. I'm not a friend. Oh well I have lots of friends allready anyways lol
    If ... you're just uncomtrable in sharing, just tell me. Lol I'm not a stalker or anything. I'm understanding and whatnot.
    I know. But I like to add people on MSN as a habbit. Plus it's annoying because if I ever do PM someone >< I forget to check if I got a reply or not...
    maybe :). BUT the most likely is that i am going to be able to trade again by tonight
    you kno the answer:P i have to remove the bad eggs before i am able to save. really sorry:(
    OMG LOVELY i am in love with sentrets XD
    i may request you to CMT for it in the near future
    do you still want me to breed cubone tho? if the answer is no i am going to breed a riolu then:P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…