Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, but I don't complain as much as I probably should though. :P

Haha, yeah. I just think it sounds so stupid...
    Well, I usually don't play Ranked (because I hate being bullshitted out of points; I just gather a decent ammount and then stopped) so safety is not a problem when you play Endless. So you can go random without worrying. But I tend to use my mains just to keep my level up. I just use what I feel like basically.
    Well, I still think it's a dumb thing.

Well, it's just part of the fun with fighting games, learning more than one character, especially in SF (and MvC3 to some extent).
    Well that's dumb. Why would anyone call a girl Leo? And why does she sound like a dude? Ugh, oh well.

Well, in SSFIV I play mostly Juri, Ibuki, Cody, and Chun-Li, with the occasional Guy, Makoto, Rose, and Cammy (the order I presebted these in doesn't matter in anyway just to be clear). But I like to use other characters too, like Zangief and T. Hawk, so I go random sometimes.

In Tekken 6 (the Tekken I can seriously play), my main is Alisa and she's the only one I'm actually good with. I use Lars, Lili, and Steve from time to time too, while I've been trying to learn Christie, Leo, Asuka, and Ling.
    Just so you know for future reference, Leo is a guy. And where did you find this guy?

Anyways, from which game?
    Well, if we're supposed to trust the source it's coming from, then I'm ok with all of those. Except Jack, he sucks. The punching bag of Tekken... I hate it.
    Leo, Christie, Lei are all cool, and so are Dudley and Elena. But do you go from that leaked list or what? I know Lei and Alisa are predicted to be in the game because of the ERSB rating slip-up, and Cody and Guy because of the trailer. Also, they corrected their statement about the "final" rooster, at least I think that's what they did.

Lars has to be in the game, he's the best partner for Alisa (see Tekken 6 story line :P). Well, yeah, everything about Sweden is awesome (how do you think they made Lars the way he is).
    Yeah, me too. I want to see Lars (cause y'know, Sweden, I'm swedish, and he's cool), Alisa (main Tekken character), Cody (one of my SF mains), and Guy and I'm happy. And maybe Brian Fury.
    damn that karpman he never told me about this

and yes i owe you one!! also i'm going to lose :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…