TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, thanks your your pokecheck pokemons :) got a few 5th gen from there.
    Know anyone else who puts up legit stuff on there?
    About the Pokemon I asked for on your thread, I was wondering when I could receive them. I can trade on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Thanks!
    Since we were having wifi problems, would you mind trading the pokes to Shiny Uxie? :3
    Check out my entralink captures (posted at the Discuss my Pokemon thread) :3
    If you have time

And like I said, I also have a Superpower Contrary Spinda like you :p
    My friend just moved back from Italy and we want to have some awesome battles and host some tourneys and I was wondering if there was any way I could get these?

Dragonite
    Adamant | Multiscale | 31/31/31/22/31/31 | 252 HP / 40 Atk /212 Speed ♂
    Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance - Outrage - Roost ( is it possible to tutor fire punch?)

Azelf
    Timid | Levitate | 31/07/31/31/31/31 | Clean 15848
    Stealth Rock - Uproar - Trick - Nasty Plot

What I can see that I have that you don't that I may be able to offer is shiny near flawless HP ice thunderus and shiny jolly flawless landorus

I would really appreciate anything you could work out

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3446386
    Where would i ask questions about team compositions?
    Well since your like an expert or something can you help me?
    can you provide me with a Decent team...thats dark pokemon based...[Mixed Tier]
    Thanks bro. . .and Yeaa u can tell im new...i still havent figured out all the teminology just yet
    can you send me the link to where the pokemon online thing for the playthrough...for a team
    Oh. . .Those pokemon were for competitive battles only?
    Im a dark pokemon FANATIC....and it would've reduced a hassle or Re-Breeding for moves...or lookin in DW for Hidden abilities
    On Your Thread With 370+ Pokemon Free.
    Do You Still have Scrafty, Honchcrow, and Zoroark available
    I tried it, but it's not working. Even if I was to disable the firewall, it would get wrecked by viruses. My computer is severely jacked up. I can't even abuse my own mons because it doesn't let me dowload RNG software. Microsoft sucks.
    I do have a firewall up, but I cannot disable it. Only my admin can, and he lives faraway. Also very expensive. x_x
    I'm back. GTS trade is when we each give each other the gender, level, and species of what we are giving each other. So Let's say you decide to offer tyranitar. I tell you the info of what i'm going to give you. You mark that as the pokemon you want in return. I find you on GTS and the trade goes through. It helps if you make the country you live in some weird far off place so that there is no competition.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…