Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He's using this on you, be wary...

Your Pokemon do look hella boss though with 31 IVs on nearly everything, so major props on that! Makes me wanna use them on the simulator...As a sign of appreciation:

It's said that a good troll is one who trolls without being too glaring. Bloo fits this definition perfectly. Basically, in each and every thing he does on here there's a trolling component. Needless to say, I'm his favourite (and of course oldest) victim -.-
    My first thought was "let's hope Trollreza isn't linking to a thread full of worm images..."

My reaction "...phew, it's not, what a relief." lol, I think we said this would happen when we spoke a few days ago, how pro. I hope they do bring it back though, it has my full support - nothing wrong with trying to bring back some good cartoons & anime, and I'm sure it'd benefit their ratings! So many good childhood memories ◠︵◠
    Hi! I was wondering if you could do me a BP if that's okay?
    BTW!
    I love Adventure Time too! :DD
    Trataba de buscar un avatar que luciera tan bien como el tuyo, pero dime si tuve éxito con eso o no. ;)
    Yo, is there any way I could get a copy of your Timid HP Ice Rotom for VGC/GBU? (The one I'm currently using has HP Dark and doesn't have Trick :x)
    I don't think I ever thanked you for all your help with 4th Gen. I really appreciate it since I have no problem with breeding in it any longer, so really, thanks a bunch. :) If you ever need anything, I can help.
    So how's the progress? Don't worry, I'm not forcing you, just asking. Thanks!
    Haha you're right. I'm not doing it now, but is there a place for me to make an intro thread if I ever get around to it?
    You'll be happy to know that 4 of your pokemon will see action on my team for this tournament. Thanks again!
    do you want me to rare candy level it or just trade it back when i finish training

ready to trade the ut back and i have a copy for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…