Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeahhhhhhhhh. Forgot. And thanks for the non-redi's. Also, don't forget I think the Modest v-create Victini was the last thing I asked for but hasn't been traded. I'll get on 4th gen after I get the clones back. I'll re-breed the feebas tonight and give it to you tonight (most likely tomorrow).
    They're non-redis (for you) extras - enjoy. You asked for 4 gusy on G4, and 2 on G5... so I needed filler for you.
    I owe you the 2nd Manaphy on G4, which I'll clone after cloning these guys. Sorry again for that.
    NP.

Oh, and is there anyway I could get Jirachi renamed? A nickname really gives away too much in tourneys, I think. Also, I don't think I have any nned pokemon on b/w, so it'd really stand out...
    Oh yeah, Feebas does have HP Electric 70, I just forgot to look that over and change it.
    Gah!
    I forgot the 2nd manaphy. I'll get it to you after I do the clonebacks on G5. Sorry!
    Also... uh... did I ask for a male feebas? Knowing me, I would have asked for female...

If I'm right, DW Milotic has Cute Charm, and a Cute Charm male is either worthless or uber metagame tech...

Of course, my mind could be going on me...

Edit: Also, it says "Hidden Power: N/A", and that doesn't sound right...
    Oh... ok. Delete the FD when you're done, for both games, it will constantly keep changing for a while due to me using multiple DSs to RNG. Soul Silver: 1378-2482-2935
    I have the G4 stuff cloned (3 things) - I'll be online w/ Pearl FC: 4685 0290 3336

Then we'll do G5.
    OK, give me a few minutes to clone that stuff. I think the dialga and stuff are on Pearl, so I'll be online w/ that first.
    OK - I'll come on with my White FC: 1334 7033 2830

You'll need a clone back, right?
    I should be free at 6pm (in ~ an hour and a half) - I can clone on G4 for you if you'd like. :)
    Not a problem. And yeah, I can clone your stuff easily.

Maybe we can trade tomorrow. :)
    yeah you were from Team Draco at first then you started chillin with us and eventually joined and fuck i use to get that nigga jimmy good and I used to have slasher on ps3 and he sounded what i expected him to sound like a nerdy white boy wanna be haha
    yeah pokemon got boring but i come back here cause i like this community. TB days were the best for me. even in the bad times TB was like my heroin i did it everyday no matter what happened. when it was me mugen and slasher choppin jimmy's chink ass up man priceless momemnts
    not in pokemon for the last few years. life started changing a lot with school and shit i was struggling to graduate i had a record with truancy and shit but i graduated. right now i just visit and shit and im trying to go to college, working and doing some mma but nothing else bro. really miss those days back in #teamblaze
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…