Wobbanaut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I forgot to mention that for every Pokemon player I know, there are another 10 teenagers saying: "POKEMANZ IS FOR KIDZ, GET SOME BALLZ AND PLAY COD!!!!"

Chill, we're a minority, but a cool minority at that. I've just played 3 battles so far, do most of my work at evening/night. Won the first one 3-0, second one 1-0, and would've won the third one 4-0, but my idiotic opponent D/C'd on me.

You have no idea how much I try to explain to my parents that Pokemon has fantastic strategic emphasis and helps me make decisions, but all I get is either a 3DS ban, or a roll of eyes. Tough life, to be a Pokemon player in India. :(
    Oh, you're right about that. You have an iPad too? Now I feel like the only one without a tablet. >.>

No, not really. I have a lot of competitive battling friends who do EV train. Granted, for every experienced player there will be another 100 noobs and 10 year olds. Mantyke's pretty awesome, but I use his Pokemon for breeding to give myself perfect Pokemon. Don't like it until it's mine.

Sooner or later, Mike Liesik's going to notice that Mantyke's conspirating here. lol.
    Haha, just noticed you have the habit of not punctuating your sentences. Something you have to work on if you want to do any C&C. >.>

Isn't a VM = posting on your profile, or is there a difference?

There's no better place to have a VGC than Bangalore really, if there ever is one, it will be here.
    oh sorry, I kinda forgot about that. It's fine, I totally understand
    Yeah, I found a few more as well. I'm trying to do something in C&C, haven't battled much at all recently. Round 62 of tutoring should've opened yesterday, but IDK.
    Thank you for joining the SSIS! You hav ebeen chosen to be a Military Officer. You will be receiving an invite to the Military Base shortly.
    I'm on the Smogon University server if you wanna play now dude =) (UU and OU )
    Welcome to TPR! Glad to have you. We have plenty of fun games and activities, including a special Ranger themed RPG, so just jump in and start having fun!
    I'm actually on the French Time server if you wanna play now for the Bo3 Tour . But i can only play in BW OU and BW UU
    If you could just fill out a Recruit Application in the SSIS I could officially make a member, else I will have to remove you from the group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…