Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's most definitely other legit Mews around, there's no doubt about it. It's just difficult to obtain because the only legit ones are 3rd gen abused...and not many people knew how to do that lol. You can ask around to those who are more active in trading to see if it's legit or not, but if the person has a trade thread that's not been deleted, I'd say it's fine.
    Congrats!!!

Unfortunately, the only Shiny Mews that are really available belong to someone named Eppie and his stuff is nonredis :/ he used to take breeding projects so maybe you could do one for a trade. Karlmee had some too but I'm not sure about his activity...either of them actually, lol.

As for Jirachi, I don't know of any shiny ones that are legit...not that I can think of at the top anyways, ahaha.

Anyways, I'd most likely be back home for three days or so this coming week so I suppose we can do the trade then. Something to note, if you ever get over the pokesav aversion, Kazo has an amazing set of videos on youtube detailing how to rng on an emulator. It's much...much easier, lol. Towards the end of my career, I started doing emu abuse and it was super quick, lol.
    Hello! Sorry, I havent had time to reply or visit the forums much. I'll do so by the end of the week, once my exams finish.
    Its no biggie but there is some old messages on that I want to keep which is why I do not delete them, But good luck and hopefully you can get some offers, I would recommend making your own thread with the format I gave you + pictures.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…