TheChortler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where have you been ,Santiago? Out at sea trying to catch a marlin but then have it eaten away by sharks?
    You are quite the Words Smith Chortler. Here is a mission/assignment.

Design a phase/paragraph to be used for bringing people to the new TRC Fronteir.

Once finished please post your it in the Job/assignment thread. It should also include a link to the Fronteir.
    no i dont sorry btw ur current activity says : Viewing Social Group Team Rocket Corporation Plus u have like 50 vms from battle star the leader of team rocket corporation and u have team rocket corporation in ur group memberships not the smartest spy are u? btw nice display picture if im not mistaken thats from "mario and luigi superstar saga" :P
    sorry to hear that. I have a huge load of work and i didn't realize it started a day before (which was yesterday) than it wasat 8:00, so i was at the starting 1500 while cybertron and the usual others were at 1650 or something. Fortunately I got 39 wins and 1 loss by playing much better than before(FINALLY GOT MY REAL TEAM) to almost tie for highest score so far of about 1800 in one day.
    Zapdos is done. I am going to play some NBA Live. I will try to check in every 15 minutes. Wife is sick, will probably want to turn in early.
    btw, are you participating in the spring friendly tournament going on now? if so you should get your name up on the smogon thread about it.
    sorry I forgot. I am am really worn out because I had to travel and hour to the training and an hour to get back.
    I like it 100x more that blasted advanced music theory. I have no idea what the hell to do with roman identification minor stuff
    I took a poetry class semester and was pretty good. I sucked only at iambic pentamater.
    I know a variety I poems. Mostly just American poets though
    I don't know, I never read them before. I only joined because Overgro wanted me to for some reason. Maybe I will have to EV train a few teams. If I pokesav the parents, then breed and EV train the kids, that should be OK right. But I know it is legalistic, but if the rules say no legal hacks, I want to respect that. (stupid as it is)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…