Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I used to do 4th gen OU/UU but those forums are very dead right now >_> I don't like B/W at all but meh, I'm forced to play it since no one plays 4th gen anymore lol
    Yeah I'm active I guess :p I'm watching konami's pre-E3 show right which is probably gonna be awesome

What about you ?
    I'm available to trade on the upcoming days. Tell me when can we trade :)
    Thanks!
    haha thank you and np! glad you're getting into the hang of gp and keep up the awesome work, you're better than you think :)
    Oh, just to clarify, what I meant to say is that do I only have to choose the pokes from your side, and not from the other members of your thread?

And... I hope the thread's finished soon :]
    Yeah I wanna trade :)
    Though we can do it some other time, since I haven't chosen anything yet, and that I'm going to sleep soon.

BTW, since that's a joint thread, do I have to chose the pokes at your side of the thread?
    Anyway, what's are the requirements for trading in your trade thread?
    Do I need a thread of my own?

How about flashcart pokes? Do you accept pokes coming from flashcarts/emus?
    Eh, yeah. Maybe I'll re-calibrate sometime. I also decided not to go with Shiny Terrakion and figure maybe I'll do it if I ever do a new game, or if in B/W2 it's in there. At least I got it nonetheless, and also an Excadrill by accident while trying to catch one.
    Still thanks for helping to clarify things. Happy Memorial Day btw!
    Probably, not sure why since I was able to hit that old seed for Terrakion three times (not shiny but still had the IVs and even nature) as well as for Cobalion, along with some breeds.
    Is there anything else that could be going wrong though?
    I've been trying to breed an Adamant Reckless Starly. Everytime I try, I never hit the seed but I've had no problem with anything else. I thought maybe it was the nature but I also got an Adamant DW Shiny Dratini, so what could be going wrong?
    Well crap. This is going to be painful. I found a new seed but unlike my last one, I haven't even hit the right IVs yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…