Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :>
    Thanks. The only reason I have it is because Eep (being a delightful smod) added it via modcp. He's a kind soul.

I figured as much. I noticed your post in there. I can only imagine the forum(s) you frequent are ones I avoid due to my own timidity. I'm hardly popular as it is, so don't worry about it.
    I mod Wifi forum. Well that and its subforums. But mostly just Wifi.
    I know you dont know me or anything, but you seem like a good LC player and Id like to battle you one day. wifi or PS only please? :) this is pretty random but I don't really care because I just wanna make friends and have fun on Smogon and what not. So yeah. This message was unesscessarily long.
    What everyone else said, keep trying and you'll fit right in.

Lol at XxpokemonmasterXx
    Props. I really love how self aware you are. You'll shape up very nicely, don't listen to these people.
    I was flamed hardcore too, I think most people here were. You're a great kid, keep it up :3
    Wtf I'm trying to help you by saying they were talkin Abou u behind your back, don't be like them and become hostile towards me.
    I particularly liked that post you made in the mirc topic. Though your experience here so far has been rough and you've made some mistakes, you seem like you're aware of it and actively wanting to learn. Though not everyone will say it out loud, the people that matter will respect honesty and humility like that, and it will go a long way in improving your reputation. I respect anyone who is willing to admit they have an issue and look for ways to resolve it. You're on the right track, so keep on learning. By the way, when I referred to you in the chat log as "a normal 14 year old", I thought you really were 14 because the other users we were discussing were that same age. I actually have no idea of your age and it's probably not my business, so I just wanted to clarify what I said in case you got the wrong idea.
    Gengan, I just thought I'd let you know that you will fit in here at Smogon. It just takes a little getting used to, I think you have the potential to be a solid user and contributor :)
    Everyone there is jerks theyre all really mean to new users. The only new users they like are electrolyte and avatar Korra.

We've got to stick together.
    Have fun in rapeville!

EDIT: Rapeville is really uncreative. I should think of something better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…