deadfox081
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you might be interested to know that in social groups you can change the title if and only if you are both the creator of the discussion and the creator of the group
    Can you take my Scizor and Armaldo from my profile, Scizor with Muscle Band and Armaldo with Rocky Helmet?
    I know that, but I thought it doesn't make any sense that Reflect has a cap in combos and not in single attacks. That is why I usually the 5BP cap for all attacks, not only combo, although if you were to interpret it literally, only combos are to be affected.

...hmmm. Do you know how the other refs are doing this? Most of the reflects I've seen were on raids and I think the ones I saw were form the time it just reduced by 5. If other refs are doing it the litteral way, I'll do it as well, to avoid surprises.
    Due to the way Suicune could've been abused, I partially revised my past hotfix and stated that players who rechallenge the legendary beasts must still go through the bird boss as well. Do you intend to change anything on your team as such?

EDIT: Actually, since your team and Engineer's are literally unchanged, save for Dispel and other minor things, I will open raid already. Lemme know if you have any issues.
    Bronzong is -Spe, Fire Blast should've hit putting it down another 20.5 (or 23.5 in the unlikely event of a crit)
    Remember that Tynamos can't be flinched anymore because of the (Add) hotfix...
    are you sure about light screen...? it only reduces the bap by 1.33 which is not even 1 DMG after you factor in nve...
    Objection and IAR would agree with the application of expert belt to Blast Burn. I couldn't get a chance to speak to IAR the other day, but it was he who ran the ingame test for expert belt, which showed that expert belt applies to heatproof pokemon. Objection, who I just spoke with on IRC would support this...

Atharla imo, if using flamethrower on heatproof bronzong in-game gives the it's super effective message, then it is to all intents and purposes in ASB super effective

But anyways, it's your call and I respect whatever decision you make. :)
    Yeah. Ingame precedence.
    [.QUOTE=Bulbapedia]Heatproof halves the damage done by Fire-type attacks and the burn status ailment.
    [/QUOTE]
    From the wording, we see that heatproof doesn't move the effectiveness of fire one level down, and thus fire attacks still strike super-effectively, meaning that expert belt is still applied.

I believe somebody tested this ingame (was it jesseus?) but I can't remember who. But since expert belt applies to heatproof Pokemon ingame, "in the lack of an ASB precedence we follow ingame precedence". On another note, there probably is an ASB precedence and if you'd like I can fetch it up for you.
    Raid bosses are never "fooled" by Fly, Bounce, and similar moves. If a Pokemon is untargettable, they always redirect on another foe unless they have a move (ex: EQ for Dig) to hit them regardless.
    I just did. You've been assigned to C$FP and Rickheg in Cliff of Thunder (Normal Mode). I'll PM you the material you need.
    Hello, I am subreffing your TLR, do you wish to confirm whether the updated stats I posted are the correct ones?
    hey, you up for a battle? we've never battled and the WBF isn't working for me , so yeaa hah
    I guess we could go for WFPHM first and build up mons for RSHM or RSNM simultaneously? If we're gunning for RSHM, I have a Chansey that could be turned into a Blissey; I also have some other mons like Volc, Carra, and I guess Rotom-H >_>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…