jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry about the titles thing; if it's bad ofc i'll stop i don't do it for any particular reason. for some funny reason i had never though about it having anything to do with people seeing it.
    Everybody lock your doors, get a gun, protect yourself! Zebraiken is planning to demonize my family and friends! I guess I should start by saying that he insists that sin is good for the soul. That lie is a transparent and strained effort to keep us from noticing that he really ought to to take something for his hysterical paranoia. I've heard that chlorpromazine works well. Truly, some sort of medication should awaken Zebraiken to the fact that implying that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his crude prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers is no different from implying that he is a champion of liberty and individual expression. Both statements are ludicrous.

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like Zebraiken who do in fact perpetrate evil encourage complacent, sick-minded nugatory-types to see themselves as victims and, therefore, live by alibis rather than by honest effort. In a previous letter, I announced my intention to rake him over the coals for declaring martial law, suspending elections, and rounding up dissidents (i.e., anyone who does not buy his lie that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that he has been robbed of all he does not possess). Naturally, this announcement caused Zebraiken to mutter abuses befitting his education. Incidents like that truly demonstrate how he doesn't simply want people to believe that his mistakes are always someone else's fault. He wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. He wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will Zebraiken truly be able to get away with taking advantage of human fallibility to practice human sacrifice on a grand scale in some sort of psychotic death cult.

It is similarly noteworthy that Zebraiken loves generating drama and conflict. That's why he repeatedly insists that it is patriotic to trivialize the issue. It's also why he believes in molding your mind and having you see the world not as it is but as he wants you to see it. On a personal note, some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that he is secretly scheming to let sticky-fingered, fractious sewer rats run rampant through the streets. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that his claim that five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity but an assault on the human mind.

What is happening between Zebraiken's lieutenants and us is not a debate. It is not a friendly disagreement between enlightened people. It is a shabby attack on our most cherished institutions. Just between you and me, when I hear Zebraiken's slaves parrot the party line—that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years—I see them not as people but as machines. The appropriate noises are coming out of their larynges, but their brains are not involved as they would be if they were thinking about how Zebraiken is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks.

Thanks to Zebraiken's covinous, nettlesome précis, all the people around here, of whatever condition in life, are dejected and sorrowful to an extent that I have never before witnessed. But it goes further than that; it would not be out of character for Zebraiken to extinguish the voices of opposition. That's the sort of statement that some people insist is alabandical but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because it seems a bit late in the day for him to tell it like it is. There are important lessons in that, even apart from another reminder that we must lead Zebraiken out of a dream world and back to hard reality. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that Zebraiken has secretly been treating anyone who doesn't agree with him to a torrent of vitriol and vilification. This is, of course, a scandal and demands a thorough investigation, which I intend to conduct. I expect to find that we unmistakably can't afford to let Zebraiken deny citizens the ability to become informed about the destruction that he is capable of. What I'm suggesting is that we acquire the input of a representative cross-section of the community in a non-threatening, inclusive environment. That's the key to improving the lot of humankind, and it's the only way that most people will ever learn that it's not necessarily difficult to offer true constructive criticism—listening to the whole issue, recognizing the problems, recognizing what is being done right, and getting involved to help remedy the problem. We can begin simply by fighting Zebraiken with everything we've got. See? I told you it wasn't necessarily difficult. We just need to remember that in this world, there are horny enemies of the people. There are impetuous beguilers. There are rats who walk like men. And then there is Zebraiken. Of those, I assert that Zebraiken is the most foul-mouthed because he keeps saying that he holds a universal license that allows him to turn positions of leadership into positions of complacency. I suggest taking such statements with a grain of salt because his "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude is voluble because it leaves no room for compromise. In the end, next to the Devil, we have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement an enemy than Zebraiken.

Well-deserved, congrats, zeb!

We appreciate all your hard work in the Other Tiers section of RMT! :)

Keep up your good work!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…