Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also you may know this, but if you want me to see your visitor message reply, you have to click on "view conversation" before you type in your reply.
    Sorry I did not get back to you yesteday. I will give you a brief run thru, but feel free to ask further questions.
    In BABA we have a battle ranking system. If you report your battles with other BABA members in this thread they will be added to your ranking.
    There are three "hill" games where if you battle and win, you get extra points on your ranking. If there is currently a champion on King of the Hill, Tsar of the other Hill, or Mayor of the Mole Hill, you can challenge them (to your favorite - singles, triples, doubles, rotation) and if you win, you will be the new champ and take challengers. If no one has battled in 48 hours, the hill is vacant and you can battle anyone else for the title
    Finally we also have BABA gyms where you can earn gym badges and go to the elite 4
    Hey welcome to BABA. I am tired I just got back from camping, but when I get rested up a little, I will give you a better explanation of how BABA works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…