Golden Piloswine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The story is essentially what you seem to be doing. A man (who lives in India) joins a company that sells computers, and he does something that they deem wrong and he gets mocked and humiliated for it by his boss and coworkers. He is quite upset about it and, wanting to be successful, he starts his own company by secretly working with employees that don't like the original company's policies, and they branch off and become successful while using the resources of the offices they have with their old job, which they still work for but are doing it behind everyone's back since what they are doing is illegal. Although the movie is in Indian and requires subtitles, it's quite entertaining, and you can get it on instant que on Netflix.
    I think that it'd be good to get all the help we can get. He seems to have pretty substantial knowledge in regards to battling and he's great at writing articles.
    Lol, why does Accelgor need Unburden? And that's an interesting rumor, I should try it xD

Let's see, I'd have to Baton Pass +6 speed onto a Deoxys-S, summon Tailwind, and equip it with a Scarf. Am I missing anything?
    Orighty, I will have to experiment with it a bit more. Unforunately, that means that I can't use a Scarf on Rotom-W. Oh well, he should fare well with the Specs. I find it interesting that I've literally never seen anyone use Scarf Latios before.
    Performance. I feel like it could be a nice surprise surprise for people using Scarf Mence or Scarf Chomp, but I'm not quite sure how it would fare against...everything else (I also like how it can run HP Fire without having to worry about the speed drop).
    Just out of curiosity, do you know how well Scarfed, Modest Latios does compared to Timid, Specs Latios?
    Pretty much solely because of its niche in being the only pokemon to have priority on Will-O-Wisp and being a ghost type that I can easily stick on any team. That and it just looks awesome (particularly when it's shiny).
    Apparently, by doing those tournaments against the VGC Finalists, you can hear the Pokemon World Champion theme. Finding that out completely made my day.
    I actually know nothing about anything that he did pre-smogon (and very little about what he did before I joined). By the way, I came up with an awesome name for the site xD
    To long. But I always wanted to get around to recording my history. If you ask Plc he just gives you a short answer and bias one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…