Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I logged off right before you sent the messages. Please check my status first.
    Hey there, how goes the EV training? Should I expect to pick them up this week?
    Ok I can give you the hoppip. Respond please!!! I need to know you want to trade. Vm is fine.
    You can go on wifi right? Please respond and say you can or whatever. I need to know you can.
    And that's fine, at the most, you can have another week if you're busy with school, as that should come first ^^
    ancient power isn't necessary, so don't concern yourself with it. I have enough heartscales so if I need it, I can get it ^_^
    Yes, that's what I wanted more, so even better ^^

If you feel you can't do it in a week's time, please give me prior notice. If you really can't clone, then no worries - I'll give you clones of the finished product ^^
    movesets for the EVs? You don't have an AR, so I'm not going to bother you with TMs. As long as the EVs are right, you're good to go ^^
    The specs set is fine then :)

Here are the other two if you're willing:

My Eevee >> Evolve it into a Leafeon after finishing as well
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

My Horsea (I'll give you a dragonscale - hopefully, so when we trade back, I get a Kingdra)
    252 Atk / 240 SpA / 16 Spe

Notes: Please don't go over level 50. As none of these should have any egg moves, it's fine that you delete whatever and whatnot. And once more, please do this the old-fashioned method :)

You can have a week's time to do them, I'm coming back home in the next Friday, so that's when I'll pick them up ^_^
    And actually, if you pick the other two routes of EV-service, I would personally hope you keep a copy, lol. Makes me feel less "bad" :P

In any case, if you're available tomorrow before 4PM US Central, then I can give it to you for the week. If not...then you might have to wait until next week when I get back home from Uni, XD.
    Well, the fact that you yourself can't cloned shouldn't really stop you either way ^_^

It's not a matter of trust, because I really don't care 'that' much (and I'm just naturally trusting, lol), it's just practicality. Why wouldn't, you, doing a pretty big service for me/others, who are lazy, not want to get it cloned and keep yourself a copy, XD.

In either case, you can really pick what you want to do in terms of EV-ing for me: If you want me to pick 1poke for you to do EV and me just give you the Yanma upon completion, I'm really ok with that too. If you want to do 2pokes (and keep clones of them) and me give you the Yanma for the service, that's fine. Or you can do what I suggested and just the Yanma, XD - really doesn't matter all too much ^^

In any case, I'd prefer the lead set personally since speed boost exists for a reason, but if you do go specs route, then that's fine. Change in moveset is required though as hypnosis/protect is kinda bleh for specs :P
    Yes, I wouldn't mind giving you some schtuff to EV for me if you do it the legit way without an AR (or pokerus if the pokemon doesn't have pokerus on them - it's a pain, but I never liked the idea of them being diseased).

Though unfortunately I can't trade now. 330AM here, lol.
    Yeah, that's totally fine. The thing is redistributable, so you can pretty much do whatever you want with it now, but if you trade it you need to give credit to KillerWhale and give a link to his thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…