peng
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hello, must we play for the smogon tournament, what day can you play? I can play every day (i am gmt-3)
    The 60-year-old man at the same time... He lived in Norway. Everyone called him Pocketman, they all knew his name. Now, why, perhaps see why one of those pocket. He then raped and a strange way people. If you think that this story is true, is very strange. He was bound by the police was arrested. He has been from the rape pedofil homofil to anyone. How does he: and he has let the city coap, denim shorts and pants. He was puppy littled was some small space? , Women's empowerment and he is very well say: he was all hand pockets ", taking his time, he was calling the boy" and says he is "sure thing man" boy. ( He he too big Dick pocketmans ) and pockets. Pocketman rape hand purse my children, he returned the knife carefully. Norway more than 2000 m and male rape. Smoke say funny may seem, but this thread is totally boring. Please cover this guy talking about Meow theme ideas. Submitted by undertaker
    Hey! We're paired for the OST, When would you be free to play our matches? I should be able to schedule something pretty easily this week or next week since I'm on Christmas break. Also if it serves me right, you live in the UK so we have an 10-11 hour time difference(I'm GMT -10)?

You can also find me pretty easily on IRC if you wanna try and schedule our matches there.
    misses on dtail, the game was in my favor anyways but w/o the crit i might have lost to the double misses, seeing three of you rpokes left couldn't do anything to me. btw, would you mind giving me your rain team?
    Sure, i am 3 to 5 gmt 5:00, PS! Alt is also iluvkyogre. I know im gonna get creamed but i aint gonna fall w/o a fight!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…