Hozu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, sorry to bother you, but can I ask you a question about Entralink PID abuse on BW2?
    I guess you got tired of our little talk uh ;)? Don't forget this, you are only the shoutbox moderator... just saying.
    Hi, I have a question about Shiny Egg RNG in Emerald, for the redraws, do they need to be done before or after I get the egg from the daycare man?

Thanks!
    Hey, where was that little list of how many frames it takes for the stationary stuff on Emerald to generate after pressing A?
    Thank you very much Hozu.
    But there's just 1 thing- can I trade it to you later on?
    I still haven't caught Rayquaza on that save file.
    I can do that for Pokemon from my Emerald cart, but the OT in my Ruby cart is RUBY, so that is why my pokemon get Invalid Pal Park Trash Bytes when I try to Pal Park them on Desmume.
    PS: It always works for me on Desmume.
    Hi Hozu, can you Pal Park Pokemon for me?
    I can Pal Park on Emulator too, but I don't want Invalid Pal Park Trash Bytes.
    I can trade you Pokemon as payment, if you'd like.
    Hozu i just bought emerald! and im good at r/s rng but i just don understand the guides on this page! is it the same way as r/s? what seed should i use?
    what am i doing wrong for getting kick all the time? im just saying to members that posting hack pokemon they can get kicked by admins? :/ i will accept the kick dont get mad u.u
    Hey dude! I've a question. Are you still fighting for a new winstreak or a you done with the Subway? If you are fighting for a new winstreak .... good luck for it :)
    Hi!

I have a question regarding spread generation in R/S. First of all is it possible to rng for a shiny roamer in R/S and if so would you happen to know when the spread is selected in the games, i.e. the frame offset after the last input is pressed? I know the iv:s will be crappy but just thought i'd do this just for fun.
    About your thread "Emerald Egg PID RNG abuse (ready for GP check)"
    Where do I find the RNG reporter that you show in your thread
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…