Don Honchkrorleone

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just thought of this set. Maybe this would work?

Gigalith @Life Orb
    Trait: Sand Force
    EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
    Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpA)
    -Stealth Rock
    -Autotomize
    -Stone Edge
    -Superpower

PS is working! I'm on as Thunder Smash. ^^
    Yeah I know everyone uses my team... I like them though :)

Yeah I mean xat heart to heart. I have also started the smogon hot list thread in a forum.

Get some rest I guess. And stress less. And eat healthy if you dont already.
    OH MY GOD DON D:

ARE YOU OK OMG OMG OMG AAAH WE NEED TO TALK DUDE

And ok cool, cool team. I like my pokemon :D
    Sorry Don. Some other time, I promise. Not now, as I am uploading videos to the internet.
    Idk. Being locked into Stealth Rock is not a very good idea. Maybe put it somewhere on Gigalith? :/

If PS is working, I'll contact you. ^^
    Torterra's Choice Band set would be perfect for that purpose. Adamant + max attack + max speed + CB boost = monster! Most Golurk are Adamant, so Torterra will be able to outspeed it (base speed is higher by 1 point)! :)

I think I mistook the Gothorita for a Skuntank. My bad... :p

No way! We get Stoutland on January 1st? :D And that sounds fun. I'll make a new team and hopefully PS works for me.
    Hahaha nice battle! :) Btw, did Stoutland fall to NU yet?

Now, from the looks of the team, it has a huge Fighting weakness. Even though Cradily is being replaced, half of your team is still Fighting weak. Because most of your mons are slow, I'd recommend using CM Gardevoir It may lack Musharna's amazing bulk, but it has higher speed, which your team needs more of. Here is the set:

Gardevoir @Leftovers or Life Orb
    Trait: Trace
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
    -Calm Mind
    -Substitute / Shadow Ball
    -Psychic
    -Signal Beam

The EVs should be obvious: Max speed and special attack to do as much damage as possible. The item choice is up to you, but if you decide to go for Substitute in the 2nd slot, Leftovers is preferred in order to keep setting up subs. Shadow Ball is mainly for Ghosts, but you already have Skuntank to help with that. Psychic is the obvious STAB move and Signal Beam is to hit other Psychic-types.
    I think you picked the right Rotom! It's been splendid; I never would have won that Hail match without it. And that's not the only time it's been a game saver.
    Everything is cool ^^ Idk, I'll just be online on PS! randomly. Hope we can catch each other there
    What? You cant stand to be insulted so much that just having people see you be an insulted makes you feel bad? Prooves my point even more,cunt,just take it,Im pushing for a fight......just go ahead,i WANT everyone to see
    Yes. And that's fine. I made an NU team a little while ago specifically for you. NU and LC are surprisingly really fun after you get the hang of it, Ubers not so much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…