hockeyguy605
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks I'm feeling better already. I think I'll be available from Friday at 6pm (gmt-4) and the whole weekend.
    I'm afraid my internet died on me afterwards.
    Uhm I didn't want anything particularly in return since I haven't been playing pokemon in a while so don't worry about it. However I won't be available until the weekend since I have to work .-.
    I'm gmt 0 as I'm in the uk and ill be floating around at 7-11pm checking every 20mins today otherwise I'm on from 5-10pm weekdays
    Yah I've seen your posts but didn't have actual time until now >.< what's with the EV trainers nowadays anyway? meh.
    Let me know what you need done and I'll get to it, need an excuse to play pokemon again xP
    Hey hockeyguy, I'm interested in your Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish. Anything on my thread I could trade for it? :)
    Round 8 match
    Finals game 2

There are a few other battles that Kaphotic's has, but hasn't turned into videos yet like my top 8 games 3 and 2 vs Duy and my top 4 match game 1 vs Human.

I'm not sure how free I'm gonna be due to school and the wifi tourney going on in the next few days.
    Just wanted to say thanks for the Infernape, I finished with 2nd at SoCal with it and it did so much work for me in my Swiss matches(Ended swiss at 7-1 with beating Human and TheCalmSnivy). I would've gotten 1st, but luck wasn't on my side so I lost games 1 and 3.
    i can still do it for you but i JUST got a new comp lol old when fell down the stairs
    Hey, could you possibly help me out with Checking my thread to trade for your Naive(I think you have Naive?, if not Hasty would be fine) Chimchar? I'm trying to get my regional team together and I might be using it on my current team. Thanks!
    What's the point of using vitamins and wings instead of just fighting with power items and pokerus?
    I don't have unlimited wings so I can't promise that your pokes will be at the level you want however I do have vitamins and all the power items so ev training would only take me an hour or so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…