Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry but Harsha and I are madly in love with each other. If your relationship with Bloo still succumbs after "you have been working on it", I advice you start freshly with DestinyUnknown. Solace and Shining Latios are just my stalkers, and don't gets started on Funkasaurus, as DestinyUnknown will just embarrass him. I hope you find a new love in your e-life,

Furai
    I heard you're trying to chase my boyfriend Bloose.
    We began to be boyfriends one night when I literally raped his ass, first in the smogon tour and then in the bed.
    I'd like to see you far of him because you are threatening our relationship.

Si te he escrito algo mal en inglés te jodes zorra, no haberte intentado ligar a mi novio, maldita guarra.

Besitos.
    Querida Cereza, siento mucho que tu relación con Bloo no acabara bien, debe de ser difícil olvidar a un chico después de estar tanto tiempo preocupándote por el, hablando horas y horas y pensando que era el hombre de tu vida. No obstante, te ruego que intentes olvidar a Bloo y vengas conmigo, soy 10 veces mejor que el hombre que Bloo jamás será, y soy un verdadero hombre español a diferencia de él, que ni siquiera es completamente español y simplemente trata de igualar lo fabulosa que es la gente de España. Con todo mi amor,

DestinyUnknown

I included an english translation just so you can understand it better, as while your knowledge of the spanish language is impressive, I'm well aware you're not a native speaker.

Dear Cereza, I'm extremely sorry your relationship with Bloo didn't end well, it must be hard to forget a guy after all the time spent caring about each other, talking hours and hours, thinking he was the man of your life. However, I beg you to forget Bloo and come with me, I'm 10x the man Bloo will ever be, and I'm a true spanish male unlike him, who just tries to match Spanish people awesomeness as he isn't even full spanish. With all my love,

DestinyUnknown
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…