toshimelonhead
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So when are we going to play? I'll be on most of tomorrow just leave me a time, and I'll be on.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Does tomorrow work sometime? Not going to play tonight even if I'm on, need to recover a bit.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    What time ill be on at 5 pm est for sonething else
    Hi when do you want to play for farm league? Im gmt (uk) and can play most of the day/evening since I'm on holiday just now.
    Knight of Cydonia
    Knight of Cydonia
    Yeah how about 10 pm my time on thursday (4pm for you). If this is ok I will be on smogtour server under this name to avoid lag on main. If this time isnt ok just say since I should be free all day on both days :)
    Knight of Cydonia
    Knight of Cydonia
    I'm waiting for you now on the smog tour server on ps.
    Hanging it up until Gen 6 comes out. I've been in a battling funk for months now and need a break to clear my mind.
    hey, we've gotta play for NU open sometime soon. lmk when you're free!
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Does this weekend work for you? I can play any time Friday, Saturday, Sunday. GMT -6 if that helps.
    ryan
    ryan
    yeah I think that should be fine. my schedule is erratic, but I'm usually on IRC.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    We can get more specific as the weekend comes.
    yo lets set a time for tomorrow

im here until about 4 pm my time (i wake up around 11) so i guess that's up to 3 yours
    im your ru open r2 oppo, im est and am available weekday afternoons/evenings and anytime on weekends, and you can find me on irc as cbt.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    If we could wait a day or two that would be great. I have a lot of free time in the next week.
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    sounds good with me
    I will be gone until Saturday. Feel free to VM me for Grand Slam matches and we can set something up next weekend. GMT -6.
    Sorry about earlier, had to go away for a couple of hours. I can play now if you're still around, otherwise we can try to do it tomorrow - I'll be around from 10am your time. Otherwise, I'm free basically any time next week.
    just an update: saturday would be better if it's ok with you. i can still do sunday but i might be a bit late
    hey man, take as long as you need to prepare, we have like 3 weeks to battle haha, anyways, i'll be pretty busy for the next week or two so it'd be cool if we battled after the 21st if you don't mind (when school ends for me), i'm gmt -5 btw!
    lets play now ?_?

@edit: i'll finish a lol game here and if we play later, k?
    sunday? can it be today?

sunday i don't know when i'll come back and i must study too .cry
    when exatly do you want to play?

i'm going out with my friend on both saturday and sunday so i could play it now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…