TEA_DEMON
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We played that failure of a mafia game together. I kept seeing your sig about moving over to here. Also that your sig was almost the same here as it was there. Do you want to set an exact time or should we just keep an eye out for each other tomorrow.
    I'm +10. You used to be known as otaku something on serebii didn't you? Live in NZ. I was brandyjay. Anyways I don't usually wake up in the morning until about 1pm your time so tomorrow should be good.
    I still haven't decided on a team. I have been having a big internal debate over it. Will you be available tomorrow?
    Indeed. I joined back when I used to play UU but never really posted, only lurked... Now it's all Firebot and the Battle Frontier Records thread. 8D
    hey dion, whats up? I've got one lv.50 in my nuzlocke now. Still training my others to level 50. btw, i thought of a mini challenge that me and dill are gunna do. I'm breeding so i will pretty much have a box full of random level 1 pokemon. Then me and dill draw names from a hat to get our party and we then train them to level 25 and battle with them.
    Okay, we should probably set up a definite time now. Unfortunately your 6-12 PM has become really bad for me. If you could get up early and get it done, that'd be great. 10AM for you would be 6PM for me (the previous day), i think, so yeah, let me know a time that is somewhat early for you so we can get this done. sorry that your preferred time doesn't work for me.
    Oy, you're +12? I'm -4 (due to daylight savings time). However, I usually am up during the day/late at night so yeah... 6-12 PM your time would be...10AM-4PM my time, i think, shouldn't be too bad. Look for me the next couple days on IRC and if we can't get it done by the weekend, I'll think of a time that works for both of us.
    yea, i remember hearing about something like that... doesnt matter anyway. At the Pokemon league with 1 revive, 3ish max revives, 5 full restores and 10 full heals. Thats about all the items i have, so im gunna train to level 50 hopefully. Im expecting around 3 people to end up dead and am gonna continue onto kanto once i finish but with harder rules and will have to start training a few new members.
    ...catch it later? Does it come back? Anyway, too late. Caught it on half health, asleep with my 3rd ultra ball. Up to the start of victory road but am training to level 40 first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…