Iconic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ive been busy af with the final 4 weeks of school comin up and me needin 2 do rly well if i want to return 2 da MOTHERLAND,, ill c if i can fite this wknd tho
    hey Iconic, i really want to host a tournament online but i have no clue how to do so..... i could really use some help!
    Thanks... Grizz
    Hey there, Iconic! I'm a new member of the site and I would love to get into competitive battling. I was wondering if you could give any tips on building teams, how to know which Pokemon to use, any of the stuff needed to begin battling.

I have watched a lot of battles online so I know the basics of what the hold items do and common strategies and such, but I don't think I know enough to build my own team. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much! Can't wait to chat more :)
    The Toronto Maple Leafs? Put them on the bench. Sub in six Iconic's on the rink, it's probably for the best. Let this Canadian effortlessly slash the ice with the blade of his skates. Watch him create a blizzard storm, with the trail that he makes. This guy coined the term 'Winter is Coming'.. no wonder. At this rate, NO ONE would question Krack being his twin brother.
    good point but we're talking about GoT here. the author of the books gives 0 fucks about who dies lol
    Honestly I was looking to see if I should post the thread or not by looking at other examples. I already have the skeleton written up(mostly based off of S-R, going to give him credit) but added in a couple things to it. I was just nervous ^^;
    fsr i lost blind voting access, doesn't matter but just reapplying on thing (so you know)
    i'm connected on grotto, Kid Chameleon ! my team is already loaded so you can chall me if you are under an alt please !
    i don't know, whenever you want ? :X

i'll be connected on groudon's grotto during the ST this evening, won't participate though but you can meet me there

if not, well, just ask for a day, i'm on holidays now, GMT +2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…