Majestic Electric

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm... I'll try a mixed bulk fast Uxie I always use. I think that Durant will still be a pain, but that's for what tests serve ^^
    Moltres is too slow to handle Durant if it has a Rock move / Thunder Fang. i'm still thinking on a solution :/

D: Are you alright?
    :)

I don't think neither of those two would help against Durant. But Boufallant is nice adding an immunity to Spore ^^

How good? :)
    If it's working for you, sure! What is the set you're using?

Also, can you send me a replay of you battling ^^ I want to see your progress ^^
    I'm tempted to try that Spiritomb ^^

What I also saw is that Cryogonal sucks. It can't spin well no matter how I try. It can't beat Ghosts (neither by using Reflect).
    Why you use Destiny Bond? Spiritomb is kinda slow to use that.

And I don't like Swarm very much. It can only score one KO if in Swarm range, then it'll be easily revenge killed. I prefer Overcoat for the occasional Hail.

I fixed apparently, and our team is weak to Boosting Water-types like Feraligatr and Crawdaunt.
    Nah, you'll do better ^^

How is the Spiritomb and the Seismitoad you're using? I thought on our team like this:

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Stealth Rock
    - Scald
    - Earth Power
    - Toxic

Moltres @ Life Orb
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SAtk
    - Fire Blast
    - Hurricane
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Roost

Escavalier @ Choice Band
    Trait: Overcoat
    EVs: 252 Atk / 88 Spd / 168 HP
    Adamant Nature
    - Megahorn
    - Iron Head
    - Return
    - Sleep Talk

Spiritomb @ Dread Plate
    Trait: Infiltrator
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Pursuit
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Sucker Punch
    - Foul Play

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Pure Power
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
    Jolly Nature
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Zen Headbutt
    - ThunderPunch
    - Trick

Cryogonal @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 92 SDef / 168 Def / 248 HP
    Calm Nature
    - Ice Beam
    - Rapid Spin
    - Recover
    - Reflect
    Showdown is with a problem for me (It's only showing till Joining server, like it was for you) so I can't test right now, but I'll try when I"m with the other PC.

How exactly does Aerodactyl and Entei give trouble?
    Well, why not something strong with a Choice Band? Such as Aggron or Escavalier, that would make Druddigon and Klinklang less of a threat ^^
    I use it, and it's a pain :P

I'm not very fan of Scarf Medicham since it's a bit slow, but let's give it a shot ^^ What we have so far?
    I have used it for some time, he's really good!

Our team seems a bit easy to Ferroseed set up. Even with Moltres, it can set up on half of your team. Also, Our team is kinda slow, we need a scarfer or some sort of strong priority, or TR . Any suggestion?
    Well, the trouble with those two is that you'll be walled by the most common Pokemon of RU: Slowking (Offensive ones eat our team, especially TR ones). I was thinking in something more offenisve. What about Spiritomb?
    Excellent. So we have Moltres + Seismitoad + Cryogonal. You pack quite a weakness to Hitmonlee and SD Sceptile. You need something to work around them. Also something to take care of Ghosts that will spinblock Cryogonal, especially Dusknoir and CB Spiritomb.

Which is the Moltres we're using?
    Ok ^^ So we have Moltres. To use it, we must have a spinner (or at least a way to control hazards). Do you have any suggestion? ^^

AMAZING *.* Peacocks are divine!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…