Cartoons!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Cartoons? How Are you?
    Right now I'm studying for my Surgery Exams.
    Returning to everyday life after the earthquake...
    Yeah, right. I've only found one, a Sucker Punch cancel into Bone RUsh. I'm using the names I gave in the group.

Oh and say something in the group, its so suspenseful when you haven't commented on any of the pictures :(
    Oh dude, Skulloton is a combo MACHINE. I'll post a video one day, but I'll let people try to figure him out first. In terms of what is possible with him, he's probably the closest to broken in this game, despite the AI
    I added descriptions of each move to the pictures. Check them out, and tell me if they are good!

P.S: Doesn't Skulloton have ANY combos?
    Just wanted to drop by to say you're an amazing artist and spriter! Hope your submission for Krilowatt wins :)
    Well, thanks for your consideration. I admit the prospect of spriting something so large kind of intimidates me. Is there a list somewhere of Pokemon that have yet to be completed?
    Well at least I can annoy you with Stratagem occasionally xD Have you ever considered contributing to Amethyst? We'd love to have you.
    Dammit Cartoons you're too fast and good with the spriting >_> you beat me in everything lol
    As a matter of fact, Xaq, I've enjoyed mulling over potential fighter designs for most of the leading art poll contenders since CAP7. I have a pretty cool idea of what I want to do with either the reverse angler fish or the electric shrimp, both centering around the ability 'Trace'. But, hey, I think this would make an interesting thread discussion, so come join me in the group!
    So cartons, did you have some super cool idea or concepts for for CAP 10 submission to fit into CAP Battle? Any secrets you wanna leak, or would you rather reserve that in case you ever add it in anyway?
    master Cartoons! Please teach me the ways of your godly CGI'ing and drawing ability! I must learn more!
    Hey man, how've ya been? Sorry I haven't been able to play CAP Battle in the longest time, but I have been trying to to keep up with the updates, haha. It amazes me how you can naturally put so much character and personality into your art. So yeah, I had to drop by and say hi. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…