cxinlee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're playing for lc open i suppose since SR gave you the win.

i'm free to play absolutely any time you seen me on and would like to play early - i'm on #neverused and #gslam daily. i'm also gmt -5. going to bed right now, but just let me know whenever and we'll get it done
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    oh

uh usally im on irc when im up so for now we'll see how it goes i guess.
    We need to play for the Doubles Minitour, I have my team ready, so whenever you're ready
    Okay time for me to do some math. (It was actually 9 hours apart with you ahead because I forgot 11 and 12 but that's still plenty)

The times I am available on weekdays consist of your 4:00 to 10:00 AM (my 6-12 PM). I assume you have school so thats not gonna work. On weekends its your 11:00 PM to 4:00 AM (Sunday it starts at 8:00 PM). So, Sunday at your 8:00 or 9:00 PM? (we will need an extension but whatever)
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    possible, looks good
    Your dumb kitty purrloin is almost more ban worthy than liepard in nu. (Also where the fuck are u as of late :c)
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    ???????

Liepard isn't banned yet.

We still have hope.
    Hi, we're paired up for r2 of the LC open! My GMT is -5 and I'm available on the weekends/weekday nights. When do you want to play?
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    im like +8 gmt and usually free at night too. If youre free we can play now.
    Swamp-Rocket
    Swamp-Rocket
    Oh jeez 13 hours apart. We need to schedule a specific time.

btw I'm at school anyway...
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    Ill try to get up early morning and ill message you when I am up.
    Witty cxinlee, you forgot the ':p'
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    oh
    Oopa
    Oopa
    you coulda just edited the post lol, but this way at least its still on top of your lsit of posts on your profile. Clever Cxinlee XD
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    lol
    we're paired for the nu open r2. im gmt +2 and im usually available in the afternoons, when would you like to play?
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    Im gmt +8. Uh im usually available at night so thats cool. maybe about 8-9 pm my time, 2-3 pm yours
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    wanna play tomorrow around 4pm my time?
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    im not sure if i can make it at 11pm, but i will try.
    What server are you waiting on? NU chatroom doesn't seem to exist, unless you mean IRC, but there's no point me going on there.
    I'm GMT+1, I'm available all day tomorrow, after 11pm Saturday and Sunday, All day Monday and Tuesday, after 11pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    Perhaps we could try tuesday my night your afternoon?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Sure, sounds good to me. Any particular time?
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    Ill see if 8-9 pm my time could work, 1-2 pm your time
    Yawn, Salamence eats Charmander for breakfast :p
    Reactions: cxinlee
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    :OOOOOOOOO
    Oopa
    Oopa
    Nah, i was just thinking of something interesting to say :)
    whenever i go onto IRC #dogbirds noones on cept for jukain who probs doesn't like me cos i was trolling around with Cerberus and saying he was doing it :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…