PichuFTW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am usually sleeping at the times you three have posted. I will be working between 4:30-11PM Eastern, , PM if on before.
    I'd love one as well. Prefer speed to be maxed on the IVs, but don't care about anything else. I've had a horrible day and this would brighten it quite a bit. :) FC is 3566-1560-6873. Thanks a ton.
    Hey I'd love to trade for one of your four-IV Marill. I don't even really care which one! My FC is 2148-9128-4852.
    Hey if you're still giving them out, I'm interested in a 4iv-er, one of the Hp, Atk, SpD, Spd if posssible. FC 0576-4354-7801. Thanks a bunch!
    Hey i asked earlier but never included my friend code xD. I'm not picky as to any of the 4 IV ones which you are kind enough to give for free. :) I do have a tyrogue in my safari if that interests you at all. FC: 3093 7071 9837
    And One with HP, Atk, Def, SpD, Spd(not giving out soo easily) I probably will trade that one for another 5IV Pokemon, idk yet
    I got 3 with 31 Hp,Atk, SpD,Spd | 8 with Hp, Atk, Def, SpD | 1 with ATK, Def, SpD, Spd.
    hello there do u still have spare 4iv marills with jet and drums. would love to have one :D FC: 2122-6746-9069
    Spiritomb, Chandy and Phantump. Not bad, already traded for Spiritomb, but the other two aint bad :).
    hoho, lucky guy :P. Luclily for me, my brother has FLetchinder in his Safari zone. Gonna go check what I get from you ;).
    One thing i usually want is friend zones because Game Freak made it difficult :o. And I am getting on right now! :)
    do we have to friend up (i would actually prefer it, since I need more safari zones XP), pr can you reach me in game?.
    I am doing chores right now, so I will not be on for another hour and a half. I check this often before because I am watching anime :)
    I doubt many people are that greedy, especially since we all know how tedious pokemon training can be. I would be doing it all myself, but with school and work and stuff, I don't have as much time as I'd like, so any help is greatly appreciated and I'm sure that's how it is for a lot of other players
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…