Matikin29
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, add me please Mr. Ditto man. My FC is 1822-0346-8546. My Safari is Cloyster, Bergmite, Snorunt.
    Hello, would you mind adding me onto your Safari? My friend code is 3969-4561-6564

My safari is Poison: Whirlpede, Venomoth, and Cascoon.
    DEMo_Gorgon47
    DEMo_Gorgon47
    Hey again, sorry to be a nudge, I could really use that ditto safari. If you wouldn't mind adding me I would be very very grateful.

I have already requested your FC in mine, so you should be able to just reply with my FC and we'll be set.

Thanks again for being so generous with your FC
    dude please add me :) I added you. I don't have Joltik, but I have Galvantula :D
    FC: 5026-5177-6191
    Hi, sorry to bother you but if you're still adding people, could you please add me? My code is 4055-2917-4941.
    I've added you. Thanks!
    hey man i want to start breeding can you add me @ 2165 6215 0892 please :). I am normal type with eevee dunsparce and Minccino. Thanks!
    My Fc: 3024-6276-6900
    Don't know my safari type but I really need a ditto safari I'd very much appreciate it if you added me. :) I would also really appreciate it if you could tell me which pokemon are in my safari. Thanks a bunch.
    Hi, I saw your post about the ditto safari and want to know if you can add me. My fc is 3394-3570-4802 and I already added yours.
    I have a electric safari although no joltik.
    Hey, I saw your post about the ditto safari and i already added you. My Friend Code: 3840-5758-5755 Thanks!
    Hey, I saw about your ditto safari, and I'd like to add your FC, I have a grass type safari with Chlorophyl Ivysaur
    My FC is 3969-5093-6882 thanks for spreading the gooey love :)
    Hi. I saw your post about having a ditto in your Friend Safari. I added your code; would you be able to add mine please? Mine is 4554-1411-7896. Thanks!
    Hey I added you. My safari has dwebble pupitar and rhydon. Please add back and thanks in advance

EDIT: I'm so dumb. I forgot to put my fc. Here it is 0473 7786 8682
    I would LOVE (as in, super love) if you add me. Im online right now.
    My code is 2423-3219-2304.

I have pawniard, sandile and absol. i will be breeding Breloom this week with the dittos! i will return the favor with eggs (L)

thx A LOT!
    Matikin29
    Matikin29
    There you go
    Naimad
    Naimad
    thanks man! you are a life saver. see you in-game.
    Your thread got closed while I wrote this:
    "2723-9688-7471 (I have no idea what is in my FS though)
    Thank you so much!
    I won't be able to add you for about an hour and a half though, I can't use this net connection :/"
    The offer still stands, right?
    Matikin29
    Matikin29
    Yeah I don't mind if it takes you a while
    It's just aggravating having a dozen safaris with two pokes and having to name all the people who haven't added me
    Jigokuro
    I've added you and the DS menu said the friendship was confirmed (not pending) but your safari is 2/3 currently with ditto being the one missing :'(
    Yet another person wanting a Ditto safari. FC 2836-0447-6701. Safari: Dwebble, Magcargo and Barbaracle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…