Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3DS Friend code : 0447-6386-2971

IGN: TyVip, TID: 381316

Your Female Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 sandygast is ready.
    PocketCat
    I can meet you online now
    TyVip
    TyVip
    coming online now :)
    TyVip
    TyVip
    thank you
    Very sorry about the slowness. I got all of the giveaway packages done about a month ago and have been hunting down others along with some other real life issues I've been taking care of. I have you listed as requesting an Apricorn package. If you are not interested any more then my apologies. IF you would still like the pokemon then have 6 junk pokemon ready and give me a time frame that you are available for.
    PocketCat
    You already gave me the apricorn package :)
    awiec
    awiec
    So sorry I can't read, just realized I posted on your page earlier. That leaves me with only 2 people left :)
    Not sure if you saw the tag I put in my posts but I got done with all the pokemon packages about 10-12 days ago and am trying to get a hold of everyone who did not come to the thread to claim their package. Apologies if you are not longer interested in it,
    PocketCat
    Oh thank you! I am still interested. I can trade whenever you want.
    awiec
    awiec
    I am available now, I will have to dig up your info and have 6 junk pokemon ready
    PocketCat
    Sounds good! I'll be waiting on wifi. Thank you so much!
    Hey, I have an egg with SV 2240, could you hatch it for me please?
    PocketCat
    Sure, when will you be free to trade? I can trade at maybe 3pm.
    PocketCat
    est
    Hello I'm getting an egg from a friend that matches your SV even though SV is dead but he has been saving there svs for all this time and can you hatch the egg? Its SV. Is 2240
    DullAce24
    DullAce24
    Oh okay I'm going to give you a HP Ice Galvantula already set up but sadly with 29 in speed
    PocketCat
    Thank you! sorry for the derp on my part lol. Happens more than I would like to admit.
    DullAce24
    DullAce24
    Again NP and thank you! I have no use for the Galvantula any more
    Hello! ^_^
    I was wondering if you'd mind hatching an egg for me. In return I could give you a 5IV Dratini or Torchic.
    My FC is 2664 2113 8144 and my trainer shiny ID is 1354.
    Many Thanks!!
    Hi there! I was hoping you would be able to help me hatch an egg with your shiny value, 2240. I appreciate the help and like to tip when anyone is kind enough to give. Please look at my trade thread on smogon and see if there is anything there you would like, the link is below.
    Thank you!
    Mythra Red 2766-9307-2200 Frogadier/Gyrados/Panpour
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mythra-reds-shop.3493075/
    PocketCat
    Are you free this weekend?
    MythraRed
    MythraRed
    Oh Im sorry, I actually traded that egg the other day. :(
    Um.. I need help hatching an egg into a shiny Eevee, I saw your shiny value being 2240, mind if you help out when you have the time? My FC is 0361-6434-6415
    If you have any that's 3969 I don't mind helping you out when you need it ^^
    PocketCat
    Are you free this weekend?
    Look, I know that we don't know each other, but, can you add my Friend Code??
    it's 5086 - 2047 - 0566. Pokémons: Nosepess, Onix, Ryhorn! I really what your FC's pokemons.
    Where are you from??? I from Brazil (-3)
    Sorry for my English, if I wrote something wrong.
    i need u to hatch my egg if u pls.. :)) ... my fc 1736 0365 8907 .. ill w8 for u everyminute. hhaha :)) thnx :))
    Hey could you please hatch an egg for me? I have one with your SV!

My FC: 4811-7984-6827
    IGN: Nargacuga

Btw I can also give you a 5 IV Timid Charmander egg in return!

Thanks in advance!
    Could u take about 5 min to check 5 eggs for me :D
    PocketCat
    My instacheck connection is still really shoddy. I think maybe during the weekend would be better when everyone isnt on my connection.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…