Smogon Forums

Soul Fly
Soul Fly
Changed trevenant set since rest was getting awkward but I'll prob get back to your set, or maybe switch to Gourgeist idk.

And I can't get Aero to work Bullet punches and Aqua Jets everywhere. The fast taunt is awesome tho.
Soul Fly
Soul Fly
And HUGE fairy weakness (esp Azu/Mawile) idk how to solve that
Colonel M
Colonel M
Glad you like it. I was going to suggest it to QC myself once I tested it!

Anyway, there were some instances where Resting could be clutch but I did think of the idea with Shadow Claw / Leech Seed myself. I'll have to try it.
Colonel M
Colonel M
And yeah, the fairy weakness is rather gigantic. I think the solution with that maybe to replace M-Aero or even Conkeldurr with something that can handle the Fairies a little better. What I do vs fairies in general is rather dicey and I know Azumarill is kind of common.
Colonel M
Colonel M
One thing to note, though, is maybe replacing Conkeldurr with Scizor or Metagross. I would like Heatran but it's awkward as fuck to fit in and doesn't really handle Tyranitar.

...Maybe Bisharp?
Colonel M
Colonel M
Another idea that might possibly work is Toxicroak but... meh.
Soul Fly
Soul Fly
meh definitely.
M-Aero is awesome v/s Bulky/Stall but being weak/neutral to all 4 common Ou priorities kind of sucks. Also Talonflame is doing too much. If it dies I basically lose the match 9/10 times. Another offense mon might be good. I was thinking of CB Azu. Knock off is absolutely massive for konk and blows a huge hole in celebi/aegislash who just walk over the entire team bar Talonflame.