Weegah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I'm gonna be on for like the next 2 and a half hours if you can get on then. Otherwise I can play in the evening today at like 8.30 onwards.
    Rowan
    also, i dunno if you use irc but i'm usually on the #littlecup chan if you wanna contact me there it would be better
    hi you will be subbed in over llvallejoll to face me in walkthrough tour, im gmt -4 and would prefer to play in the next 3 days since i'm available all day in them. i can easily be found on irc (#neverused, #pokemon, and other channels)
    Weegah
    Weegah
    This week-end i'll try to be in neverused channel. Im gmt+1
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    sounds good with me, any particular time that you favor?
    Yo, me vs. you in the LCNURUlympics. I'm GMT+1 and can usually play on most weekday afternoons, and most weekday evenings depending on the day. just contact me when you wanna play
    Weegah
    Weegah
    Hi, im gmt+1 too. Can you play tomorrow at 9 PM?
    Rowan
    actually i'm gmt +0. tomorrow at 8pm is a no for me. what about the weekend?
    sorry about leaving for so long, my mum was making me do a bunch of shit
    Weegah
    Weegah
    no problem, we try to play this week-end ;)
    Hey we're up for the battle factory tour. I'm gmt+13 and available a lot atm, so hmu with your availability
    Sry, but I won't be at home the whole weekend. I only will come around for a Ubers Open match, but even that I can't garantee.
    Hi I'm your UU Open R2 opponent if you beat Jayde. I am +8 GMT and I am usually on at night. Hope to hear you soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…