Pkrs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd like if we could play tomorrow evening between 5pm and 9pm GMT-5. If you can't make that, I might be able to play on Sunday too
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    ok,
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    here i you want to play
    Tyranitarphantom
    Tyranitarphantom
    I'm on the main PO server as Tyranitarphantom. Just message me there when you're ready
    oye nos toco por la farm league! yo puedo jugar hoy todo el día o si no de acá hasta el sábado por la noche (no es seguro) o el domingo completo... debido a que viajo para matricularme a la universidad :(!

soy GMT-3!
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    ok, entonces el sabado o domingo te veo
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    si agregame a skype! konfet_95@hotmail.com
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    ya te agregue
    I'm not sure if you noticed, but we've been matched up for the Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament. Let me know a day and time you'll be able to play! Thanks!
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    yeah, i´m gmt-6 i can play any time after 4 pm
    when do you wanna play for uu, im gmt -5 and since i dont have school for the next 2 weeks, this shouldnt be hard to do, you can find me on irc easily (#spl)
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    ok, gmt-6 i try to chatchyou this weekend
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    we can play now if you want
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    ok, where?
    so we have to play for battle factory tour, im est timezone (gmt-5) and am available most times although my schedule is a bit weird because i have exams.
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    gmt-6 i can any day after 5 pm
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    ill be on irc all day tomorrow, please find me there (i shoudl also be on tonight for a while)
    hey, we're paired for the omaha tourny, when are you available? I'm on break atm so I have a pretty loose schedule for the most part. my time zone is gmt - 8
    yo, we are opps for the Walkthrough Tournament. I am PST timezone (GMT -7), and can play most days after 4 PM on weekdays and before 5 PM on weekends. Let me know your availablility.
    Heya, we're matched up for Omaha. I'm GMT +10, usually available at night my time. Let me know when you're cool to play. I have a team ready so if you see me around, let me know.
    Hello. You have signed up for Smogon Omaha 3 and have not yet sent in your Pokémon. Please do so.
    Hey, we should play for no more legends tourney sometime. I'm GMT+2, can you play during the weekend perhaps?
    Pkrs
    Pkrs
    yeah i´m gmt-6
    Just a reminder that you need to get your match done for the No More Legends Tournament
    I picked you up for the ubers tournament if you want to play cool. We're subs anyways but yeah. You had a cool name...
    Hey we were meant to battle 14 minutes ago and I was about to pm you on irc at our scheduled time but you quit... Based on your current time it seems likely that you've left for tonight. So when do you want to battle tomorrow? Please keep in mind that the very earliest I can battle on any day after tomorrow is 4pm, which is 11pm your time.
    kk then i'll just play mornings. does 9:30pm sound good for you? tomorrow
    friday 8:00 pm gmt -5 work for you? por cierto hablo español tambien por si te queda mas comodo lol
    hello we have to play for wcop. im gmt -5 and would like to play friday or saturday. message me back with times please :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…