ryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Should by Primeape wear a blue or pink choice scarf today mister fashion adviser tyty.
    ryan
    ryan
    pink goes better with its tan fur.
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    tyty y u kno wats so secksy always ty
    You have an issue with Lapras, mate? Lemme tell ya something about me main laddy Lapras, I solo'ed the Elite 4 with that thing. I mean, it has Surf, it has Ice Beam, it has Thunderbolt. Lapras is such a bro that it even learned Waterfall for me. And it wasn't even EV trained.
    Shut yo ho mouth about me main laddy Lapras, and you betta stop yoself before you shock yoself.
    ryan
    ryan
    use starmie m80.

or nidoking.

or lickitung.

anything but lapras.
    F Amadon
    F Amadon
    I was doing a Nuzlocke at the time and didn't really have a choice for a surfer

BUT DANG IF IT WASN'T THE BEST CHOICE I'VE EVER HAD FORCED ON ME
    So I have the Chimecho analysis done, and it's just kinda been sitting there even after I asked someone to upload it since it was done. Could you possibly upload or is there someone else I can tag?
    ryan
    ryan
    the SCMS is all wonky right now, and we can't upload analyses atm. otherwise I'd be all about it.
    YOU were haunter + dell!!! We had some p good battles on the ladder tho
    ryan
    ryan
    yep yep
    hey Treecko, do you think you'll have a team ready before the deadline for the ADV NU tour?
    ryan
    ryan
    yea no, take the win. wanted to play too, sorry I couldn't :(
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok n_n
    Hey treecko, me and redew are writing an intro to C&C targeted at mentees. Is it alright if we use some passages from your C&C 101 thing you made? Just some similar ideas and the like you know, right?
    ryan
    ryan
    gopher it
    Sorry if i sounded a bit rude in our Latias argument, i was just defending a set that i have used and i strongly believe is worthy of a main set. It's ok to just agree to disagree right?
    252 SpA Latias Psyshock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 254-302 (78.6 - 93.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252 SpA Latias Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Venusaur: 198-234 (54.3 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252 SpA Latias Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pinsir: 207-244 (76.1 - 89.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    252 SpA Life Orb Latias Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pinsir: 269-317 (98.8 - 116.5%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
    252 SpA Life Orb Latias Psyshock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 330-393 (102.1 - 121.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    252 SpA Life Orb Latias Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Venusaur: 257-304 (70.6 - 83.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Yes, talk about Leftovers Latias spamming Psyshock. LMAO.
    i like the way ur username is Treeko, but ur avatar is a Staraptor XD
    Jonater
    Jonater
    staraptors eat treeckos; he has to disguise as one so he doesn't get eaten
    Martin
    Martin
    lol XD

I don't know much about the pokedex aside from how sad Cubone's entries r XD
    im ready to play for adv nu r2 whenever you are, you can pm me on IRC when you wanna play =)
    That signature brought me out of a slightly depressed state after screwing up after 12-0 on yet another ladder run.
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o
    o3o