Alf'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we are playing each other for the sky battles tournament. when do you wanna play?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm available most of the week-end, what's your timezone ? mine is +1
    eriados
    eriados
    -8, I'm free most of the weekend as well
    helo we have to play for spl. ik you're gone until wednesday, so would the weekend be gud? I'm gmt+0. lmk when you can play n_n
    when do you want to play for uu tournament? i'm gmt -5
    Alf'
    Alf'
    If it's possible, Saturday or Sunday evenin my time. I'm GMT+1
    Plus
    Plus
    i'm good to play right now and i'll be on for a while, but if this isn't a good time maybe we can do tomorrow
    Alf'
    Alf'
    hi, we have to play for corolla cup

Tell me when can you play. I'm GMT+1
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Whenever you want, except today and tomorrow, too busy with my exams. I have already my teams so from Thursday, don't hesitate to contact me if you see I'm on.
    when do you want to play for SPL?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I can't play until Thursday evening because of my exams. I think I should have most of my free time Saturday. What timezone are you already ? I forgot. I'm GMT+1 just to remind.
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    im EST GMT -4. can we play saturday at 8 PM your time?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Yes that's perfect.
    we got paired up for the random Tour. I will be available everyday except for sunday, so comment on this whenever you're ready to play. Gmt-5.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Can you play Friday evening my time (if the deadline allows it) ? GMT+1
    hey we're paired for bw uu round 2. i'm pretty much available all the time from 12 pm - 12 am in gmt -6. let me know what times work for you so we can get this done!
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Nope we didn't Lady Salamence. It's my fault, Iw as a bit busy with my exams and I forget to re-schedule. Harsha, can you play Friday evening my time or Saturday around 10pm ?
    Harsha
    Harsha
    My fault too dw, probably can not play Friday but I will be able to play all day Saturday and will be on irc. Saturday around 10 pm sounds great
    Harsha
    Harsha
    hey i'm on now. vm me or pm me on irc (poochyena) whenever you want to play
    Hi, we have to play for battle factory, im GMT, when can you play?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I forgot about this one. Can you play this evening ? Around 9-10 pm ?
    inji
    sorry, ill give u the win
    Alf'
    Alf'
    We have an extension and the deadline is for today iirc. So if you want, we still can play this evening.
    hey man, we are matched up for round 1 of the BW UU tournament. What is your timezone, and do you use irc? If so, which channel(s) do you visit?
    Laga
    Laga
    3-4 pm tomorrow is a hard one since it's christmas eve and whatnot. Either 10-11 tomorrow or around 3-4 in two days would sound best :)
    a fairy
    a fairy
    deadline is in 4 days, please do your match
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm on the same server if you want to play
    Hello again, we need to play for the Walkthrough Tour. Lemme know when you're free, I'll try to catch you online.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    I think Sunday should be feasible. I'm GMT+8 and I'll probably be online from maybe 3PM - 11PM my time. Does this suit you?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Hi! Sorry I didn't notice your message just now, but I'm ready (and I'm on the French Time server).
    jon snow, vazy t'es serieux, c'est mon prefere enculé.

#freejonsnow2014
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    Je crois que je l'avais vu dire quelque part "Je ne sais pas si Jon sera dans le prochain livre".
    Viens on le nique si il fait ça. Enculé.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Omg, c'est pas vrai T_T
    Au pire il restera Tyrion et Arya. Faut que je me mette à lire les bouquins, ça évitera de me FAIRE SPOIL PAR TOI. Enculé.
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    C'est pas un spoil pd, ça t'avances a rien de savoir que l'auteur lui-meme ne sait pas ce qu'il va en faire, enculé.
    Cool les bigs, tab est cute :>
    GGs, sorry about not saying it in the match but manu banned me and i couldnt talk! thanks for getting em done!
    Alf'
    Alf'
    dw, cbb told you can't say anything. ggs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…