Kairyu_Gen1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'no, grammer is correct. As for the sentance, dude, I was trolling. Also, what is this book you speak of?'

this is from one of your posts. 'grammar' is proper english, and so is 'sentence'. proper english is needed on smogon. i'm not saying you need perfect posts, but they should at least display basic comprehension of english. incorrect spellings of common and obvious words do not.

just passing something along~
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    "Grammer" is not proper English, but you're correcting someone else's grammar online, saying grammer is a way to do it while communicating you're just playing. Are you right? Absolutely, but I'm not going to change anything because of it
    I'm a weird dude. I compete in competitions, but its mostly so I can better contribute to Smogon, not the other way around.
    HI! i was wondering if you had any 5iv dratini/nair/nites up for trade. Want to breed my own perfect dragons and I have one 5iv male dragonite. I have alotta dittos and 5IV quiet type honedges
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    I do not at the moment, I traded all my perfect mons to a friend so I could start over and catch a perfect Zygarde (and Xerneas, but mostly Zygarde). I could get you one, but it will be a couple days before I see my friend again so he can trade them back and I can breed one for you.
    you seem pretty knowledgable! I was wondering if we could maybe do some battles sometime [:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…