Smogon Forums

Haruno
Haruno
I'll be unavailable till Tuesday though next fri/sat sounds good if you're fine playing near the deadline.
dragonuser
dragonuser
Whats your timezone? Naturally I would prefer not waiting till the days before the deadline, especially given that I may not be on much during those days/would have difficulty setting a time. I'd prefer to fight on wednesday-thursday if possible, but ofc this is semi dependent on your timezone so yea just lmk what works.
Haruno
Haruno
Ah understandable. Well I'm GMT-8 so it shouldn't be that hard to schedule a time, but I'm afraid I'm really busy with midterms till Tuesday as a definite. Wednesday is somewhat iffy as well unless you want to play really late. Thurs and beyond are fair game though.
dragonuser
dragonuser
lets schedule for thursday around 9pm EST, tht way we have time to reschedule if one of us needs to delay
Haruno
Haruno
sounds good to me.
dragonuser
dragonuser
hey if you are up for a few (maybe not all 3) matches today, message me on irc
Haruno
Haruno
Prolly going to be abit late but I'll be able to play at 9:15pm EST today. I hope it's not too much trouble to wait 15 min. I'll be in the uber room on ps when you're ready.
dragonuser
dragonuser
k ill idle there, but since ps doesnt notify you when you are pmd, any way you can message me on skype (dragonuser4) or irc as well incase i lose track of time