#Arcticblast: unless he is sending them to Totem
    #Arcticblast: in which case they must be lolis
    +champetero: lol
    +Shaian: send lolis like lolipops
    +Shaian: wrapped and with a stick in em :I
    s-sorry for haxing
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Eh, you don't control it and it's not like some things didn't go my way too. Just the way the cookie crumbles I guess :>
    for your Counter that Pokemon nom, you can use a spread that allows Gyarados to survive 2 Talonflame's Brave Bird. Also give it enough Speed EVs for Cresselia. Maybe you can do something with its Special Defense, too (survive 2 Chandelure's Shadow Balls?)
    nice siggy buddy :]
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    :^)

tbh probably just a placeholder till I find somethething better
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    also lmao somthething
    finally
    finally
    :'[
    i was asurfer's thingy for like a day
    apparently im not funny enough for you guys :''''[
    Hey Totem, we're playing for seasonal. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play from 4 PM - 10 PM my time weekdays and pretty much whenever on the weekends. When do you want to battle?
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Whenever mane if weekends are good for you I guess I can be staying up beyond midnight in my time so we can get this done. Fuck your shit timezone =]
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Hey man, so yeah I can play pretty much whatever reasonable time suits you from now on! Not my Sunday night though, I'm seeing Godzilla with some friends :)
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    fuck you for winning
    enjoy godzilla
    why is Crunchyroll dumb :o
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Well the first thing is the streaming vs downloading argument which is really a matter of personal preference. My real issue with it is that they're a pay to use service that don't put much money back into the industry :>
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    I mean, I get most of anime illegally so I'm not exactly a saint. Crunchyroll is in a position where they can do a lot more but really don't.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    I have nothing to fear, I have something in place to protect my pots and pans.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMMA USE UR OWN TEAM AGAINST UR ASS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (dubs seasonal,)
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    get on so we can finish our BO3 slut
    Please update your Monster and Oddities team (aka Aegislash :o) so I can nominate it for RMT archive :]
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    iirc Lasagne (I think he's running that thread) said something about not wanting RMTs on page 1. I can post it if you think I should though.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    yea definitely. Let me know when you update your team, too
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Sorted it out =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…