SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im probably going to be busy today, are you available any time tomorrow for the uu tour thing
    Matched up for Round 1 of ORAS Celebration you gonna play or have you still quit I'm on -4GMT if you wanna schedule
    Nah. My parents and the rest of my family were born in Pakistan (idk if they speak Urdu or Arabic but they're really similar anyways) and they use it so much I can just end up understanding a conversation even though I can't read and hardly write it. I learned the alphabet and the accents from my dad though while he was trying to teach me stuff lol.
    I can only understand Arabic when someone is talking to me (kind of weird I guess lol). never really knew how to read it. I know my alphabet and the "accents" placing so technicially I can write it but I'd not be able to understand a lot of what I would be saying lol.
    Do you go on any IRC channels or anywhere on PS, and what are the times you are available for that are best for you? As I said, I'm gmt-4
    I was one of the first to sign up for the tournament, but I'm not participating. Why? :(
    e7e
    e7e
    Ah, ''While I do encourage users to sign up as quickly as possible, the 42 man roster will be handpicked. ''

Damn, srry for the inconvenience
    Hey, we're facing each other in the law battle tourney. I'm GMT-4, generally available late evenings (around 10pm), but some afternoons can work as well. Lemme know what time is good for you.
    we're playing for lc open, I'm GMT +2 and pretty flexible so give me your timezone and your times we can get it done
    Hey man sorry our internet connection suddenly died! It's back now but I gotta sleep, are you free to play say 2 hours before this time tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…