DHR-107
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I won a nn3ds lol. I asked if it came with a charger... Lol :p

Apparently, it doesn't... Who'd of thought...
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Won?? Wow fair play :P Same as IAR now ^__^
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    So with the new xl, if I factory reset it poke bank won't be affected as it's all on cloud yeah?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    As far as I am aware it shouldn't be. As long as its all tired to your DS Nintendo ID, everything should reappear on the shop.
    Before you ask why oras thread is open, I got a super mod to unlock after corocoro leaked.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    3am... Yeah I wasn't going to be awake for that :P
    You might be needed In the ORAS thread. People are being up random fan theories and Mega Raichu.
    Why did you delete my thread
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I did not delete your thread. It was moved by someone with more power than me. I simply stated your thread was not correct for CaP and you should check out the CaP stickies :)
    Xander Lockheart
    Where can I post fakemon
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    You cannot post them anywhere on Smogon. Please stop posting in CaP. This is not how CaP works.
    Can you please hidetag the mega latis pic? It's too large and my computer won't load the page.
    Hey, your projected axton build is great! The nuke actually deals fire damage instead of explosive, which is why it scales badly on UVHM. Two slag turrets is what I just went through, and if I could just make a couple suggestions...laser sight actually does nothing or sort of lower's the turret's DPS (as I believe it lowers rotation speed), so it's a totally worthless skill.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Also, pure health-increasing skills in this game are generally not good-ish because you can survive any one attack in the game as long as you're above 50% health, so the "number" you have doesn't matter when enemies deal massive damage anyway. The lower your health "number" is, it doesn't affect your health percentage, but you can heal yourself with moxxi weapons or other sources much quicker.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I hate Kill Skills... I think they are total wastes of points. If you are not the one doing the killing, then you get 0 benefit out of them. I'd rather have points in something I know is for sure giving me good boosts, rather than ones which may give me boosts.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Well, the game is all about killing :}

They really do give a hefty bonus for quite some time. They ARE useless against raid bosses, but it's incredibly useful to recharge 5% of your shield after you kill a guy or straight multiply your dps by 1.25. You should give them a try sometime, the numbers do work out in your favor.
    I know my reply is late, but thanks for the heads up in regards to Kitchen fan art.
    Mova
    Mova
    Not to be a bother again, but would it be okay if I submitted a drawing of my fake Revenankh pre-evolution to the Kitchen? If not, may I still submit it to Smeargle, stating that it's non-canon?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    It was decided Rev would have no prevo, so put it in Smeargles Studio please :)
    Mova
    Mova
    Oh yeah, that's right. I just wanted to make sure before posting anything to my art thread.
    hi i wanna say that the shiny beldum event is not confirmed how would it be whether its in game event, wifi or gamestop or anything
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Most people are assuming it is going to be the same as the Torchic Event that came with XY.
    KeldeoJustified
    KeldeoJustified
    They confirmed it. it is like the torchic one
    Help us, DHR-107...You're our only hope...
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    At work being busy :( Best i can do I am afraid, got another user to sort out in like 5 minutes so... Should be back home late tonight, i dunno if youll be on in the morning
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Ah k, probably wont be on in the morning (my time). Gotta head in to the city to pick up my racing bib/pack before work -_- Only just left the office 45 ago -_-
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Ooooh Good luck on Sunday if i don't get to chat before! Don't go too hard on the exercises before then!
    Hey there DHR, I'm a newbie here and need some advice on where to go. Would really appreciate some help as posts i've made seem to just be overlooked....
    Xybriille
    Xybriille
    Hey man! Thanks for responding, hope I didn't come across as rude lol, I not really sure where to go in terms of getting help with team-building strategy etc. I have been making teams and have learnt a few things myself but have never really felt like i've made a lot of progress. Wanna be involved with the community here too it's just all a little confusing though haha.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    That it can be I am afriad, that is why people like the Mentor team exist though, to try and help you find your way. Things may be a little overwhelming to begin with. I'll drop you a PM and let's see if we can get you somewhere ^__^
    Xybriille
    Xybriille
    Thats really good of you, you don't need to go to such lengths if its too much of a burden. Very much appreciate you helping, though!
    Hey, DHR, are there any plans at this point to make the pre-evolutions for the Gen IV CAP Pokemon? Volkritter was a lot of fun, and it would be cool if we had something to do in the meantime before CAP 19.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    CaP 19 is about to start, this is why I need to talk to the rest of the CaP Staff and see when an appropriate time to start would be. I do not wish to start up a Gen 4 prevo now, with CaP 19 so close to starting. I'm not sure if we could complete it in time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…