Cristal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're paired for rby randbat tour, when can you play?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    This week-end only GMT +2
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    weekend is fine, im mostly on my main(SparksBlade) so look for me when you're on
    gmt +5.30 btw
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    oops sorry i messed that up, when can you play next?
    hey, I guess we should battle soon for RBY Ubers. Can you play on PO at all? It has a PP counter and isn't so buggy with transform.
    [in case boud's post was a joke, ignore the following] i guess we have to play for wcop, and i would very much appreciate if we could play today since there's a deadline for the minimun of 1 battle til midnight. otherwise, i'll be available during the 4th and the 5th (i scheduled for the 4th @ 7pm gmt +2 with go10)
    boudouche
    boudouche
    it wasn't but you still have to play go10.

sorry u.u
    We have to play for the RBY uber tournament, so tell me when you're available, i'm GMT-6.
    hi when fight for RBY Cup? I'm GMT +2 and ill be pretty active tuesday/thursday/friday probably
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Don't know if you can play tonight but it would be great for me (I'm GMT+2 too). I'll stay on Smogtours. I'm in exam preparation/exams for the next 10 days so I can't play before 7/8 PM
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    i had to visit family, sorry
    8:30pm +2 tomorrow?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    ok np ! maybe a bit later if I have not finished dinner
    We have to play for the dpp latias tournament. Whe you can play ? I'm GMT +2
    we must play for the team tournament. I'm GMT-8
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Sorry for not responding earlier. I'm GMT+1 and available everyday from monday to friday between 9 PM and midnight my time. You can check on this serv if I'm online http://frenchtime.psim.us/
    hey we have to play for sinnoh cup as wild card challenge! I'm gmt-4. I can tomorrow on my afternoon (your nigth) so tell me when its better for you... if not saturday or sunday we should schedule a time
    hi we have to play for sinnoh cup.

I'm GMT+2. tell me when can you play
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can you play this weekend ? I'll be on saturday from 9:00 to midnight (we could play before/after Tour)
    I can be more flexible
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I think so.
    Faut qu'on parle au sujet de la sinnoh cup et conflict, essaie de te co ce soir pendant le st si possible.
    we have to play for x and y adventure, im gmt -5 and can play after 4 pm on most days, what works well for you?
    Tour time tomorrow for x&y adventure still?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    omg I completely forgot about this,yeah I'll build tomorrow
    Laurel
    Laurel
    we can play now too its fine
    :]]]] When fite for funks no joh tour?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm available tonight from 9:30 to midnight gmt +2 and even more flexible tomorrow
    Ragnarock
    whenever ur on, im in rage chan
    When do you want to play for the nu open. I'm gmt -4
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Hi, I'm GMT+2 and available everyday ( next wednesday excepted) from 9:00 to midnight my time. I should be ready by Thursday or Friday, so tell me what you prefer.
    Rozykli
    Rozykli
    I can do 10pm your time on friday.
    Rozykli
    Rozykli
    I'm actually not gonna have much time to play, take the win.
    Hi, I'm your opponent for the Ubers open. I'm EST
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Does Thursday 1 PM (your time) sound good to you? It should be around 7 AM my time. (I suck at these time zone things)
    Anttya
    Anttya
    My Showdown name is Anttya btw, and if you can't find me I'm usually in the Monotype room
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I'm on btw
    when do u wanna play for ru open
    gmt -4
    rdy whenever o.o so i guess after saturday xd
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can you play on Thursday / Friday from 3:00 to 6:00 PM your time ?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    (or right now)
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    uh i can play now ye
    smogtours
    hey there, we're up against each other in All Gen tour. I'm GMT+2 (Sweden) which seems to be the same as you - let me know when you can fight. I'm free most of the time this week.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Hi, I'm available every afternoons but I'd prefer to play anyday from monday to thursday at 9 or 10 PM
    Isa
    Isa
    alright...could we play just slightly prior to that at 8.30 pm or so? any day works.
    Hey man we have to fight for Doubles open I'm GMT -4 and please tell me what times would be best for you to fight
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm available everyday from 9:00 PM to midnight GMT+2. I can adjust my schedule to meet your desired times; I didn't check the deadline but I MUST play before the 29th
    Cased
    Alright sounds good, I might not be able to do that tonight but maybe in like 2-3 days we can fight between 9PM and midnight, where can I find you on IRC or Showdown? Channel-wise?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…