Smogon Forums

Caledrith
Caledrith
Um, I'm really on only from 8-10:30 MST.(GMT -6). Can you make that time anytime, or do I have to adjust?
Lowgock
Lowgock
Is this now?
Caledrith
Caledrith
Lol no, I'm up HELLA late. 8 is 5.5 hours prior to this. I have to make sure my teams are ready to go.
Lowgock
Lowgock
Your times wont work for me then, that's 4am for me
Does 12:30 (so in 11 hours for you) work?
Caledrith
Caledrith
Sorry didn't see you responded. I can make that time I think. What day do you wanna play?
Lowgock
Lowgock
In 30 minutes?
Caledrith
Caledrith
I'll be at work then. 12:30 my time (or 11 hours from when you responded) was an hour ago.
Lowgock
Lowgock
Well then i messed something up since i meant 1:30 pm then
Another option would be 3pm my time (which should be 8 in tr morning for you)
Caledrith
Caledrith
If its actually 8 in the morning, I can do it. What's your timezone again so I can just confirm?
Lowgock
Lowgock
+2
Lowgock
Lowgock
wait messed up aigan thats 7 for you right
Caledrith
Caledrith
Ok, so I JUST got promoted at work, so I'm working 9-5 my time. Anything outside of that should be good. I believe I'm GMT -6.
Lowgock
Lowgock
so does 7 in the morning work fo you?
Caledrith
Caledrith
I don't wanna get up that early lol. I'll check though.
Lowgock
Lowgock
What now
Caledrith
Caledrith
Lets go with 7 oclock my time tomorrow morning. If you don't show up, I'm going to be decently upset, because last time I did it, the guy didn't show up, and then I got a coinflip loss haha.
Lowgock
Lowgock
Or we can do in like 11 (or 12) hours which should be something at midnight for you if you prefer that
Caledrith
Caledrith
11 hours works :P
Lowgock
Lowgock
Testi
Caledrith
Caledrith
Rofl. I was up, but just forgot, I was playing DotA. Ok, that was my fault. If you can do the same time tonight, I can do that. If you can, and I miss the time again, I'll give you the activity win (hopefully that forces me to remember).